M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited my surgeon today. Now 2 months since the accident. Still have the two holes from the transmission healing up, but broken ankle and soft tissue damage looks good. I have been given the green light to start attempting to walk with the assistance of my crutches and boot. Starting more physical therapy too. Doc told me once I feel comfortable walking, I can eliminate the crutches. Surprisingly gave me the thumbs up on riding the trike, and obviously said to to hold up on the 109 until I have strength built back up in the right leg. Good start to my week! :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Take your time bro! Glad you are healing up well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
congrats bro take your time to heal up, its not worth the rush and risk hurting yourself worse.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congrats bro.

Won't be long now!! Good to see you healing up.
Did you start on the new 9 yet?

I'd invite you to Geo's on Thurs. night but it looks like rain.
We'll ride soon!

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody. I've been real good about taking it fairly easy for the last 2 months, and definetly don't want to risk good recovery by pushing too hard.

Jeff- had my dad take the new 109 down the road a while back so we knew it was in good working order before we had it too long. Will be hitting the Geo's and Hooter's nights prob this week if the rain holds off. We'll see what the weather does.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey STLTGR- were you in Edwardsville area the other day? My brother swears he saw a yellow 109 with the Cobra swepts ride by his bank on 157.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts