M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta do some bragging for a really cool member on this board, his name is T-rexatl. I noticed that he had changed the LED's in his gauges and so I contacted him to see if he would do mine. He did a GREAT job! very professional and fast! I would recommend him for anyone thinking about changing their lights out. Look for yourself, these are way better than stock lights. Thanks Terrell, you da man! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Todd, I am really glad you like them. If I didn't have the blue LEDs on my bike I would do my gauges in green.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Looks good. :bigthumbsup: Mine are in Blue and had them done at the #2 link. His turn around is REALLY fast. Below is a cut section from the Bang for the Buck Mods thread, the link is in my signature.

Bling

1. I would have to say bang for the buck that a derby cover is a great mod. Most are under $100

2. Changing the color of your lighting in the tach and speedo. $80 + shipping one way.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105934

·
Registered
947 Posts
Definately on the list for "winter mods". Hey Todd, we should get a ride in while the weather is still good. I think there is a "Toys for Tots" type run in Tri-Cities on 10/31. Let me know if you're interested.

Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts