M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Oyster run rocked as usual. Ran into some great members and had a good time visiting with and exchanging ideas. The vendors where great and the food was great too. We need to all get together for the Olympia Toy run, it is on the 4th of December. Starts at the Sears parking lot just off the freeway in Lacey. I usually head there around 0800 to avoid the traffic. Hope we can all get together some more!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
The Oyster run rocked as usual. Ran into some great members and had a good time visiting with and exchanging ideas. The vendors where great and the food was great too. We need to all get together for the Olympia Toy run, it is on the 4th of December. Starts at the Sears parking lot just off the freeway in Lacey. I usually head there around 0800 to avoid the traffic. Hope we can all get together some more!
Yes it was and the food was great also, I sampled several places, LOL And the guy on the motorized bar stool, That was kinda cute. The run for toys sounds good.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yet another fun ride with the people from the forum. Bam bam glad to see you again and look forward to next year and we are saving to see you in your land.

A HUGE thank you to gary (G-Man) for the resque on the road after breaking down. Lost a rear bearing at Smokey Point and gary went to his house near Renton and grabbed is truck and trailer to tow my ass to Puyallup, oh Diana's too.

I hope all staying @ Jasons return saflely to their homes in the south and cant wait for the next get together.

Bike to the shop for major work which is long over due...

·
Registered
85 Posts
sorry i had to miss it

so i had great plans of making it.............then sat i got a call sayin some friends were havin a bbq:bigthumbsup: perfect i thought..........come to find out it was a little gathering of some friends for a makeshift bachelor party!!! needless to say after waking up in the mornin.....just a little late......seeing 2 missed calls from zweegie......i realized i would not be making it on the ride:'( Had alot of fun at the party......but sorry i missed the ride. i was lookin forward to meeting some of the guys from the forum. Hope to take part in next ride!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yet another fun ride with the people from the forum. Bam bam glad to see you again and look forward to next year and we are saving to see you in your land.

A HUGE thank you to gary (G-Man) for the resque on the road after breaking down. Lost a rear bearing at Smokey Point and gary went to his house near Renton and grabbed is truck and trailer to tow my ass to Puyallup, oh Diana's too.

I hope all staying @ Jasons return saflely to their homes in the south and cant wait for the next get together.

Bike to the shop for major work which is long over due...
Rear bearing, WTF!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Was an awesome time, even with the rain,missed ya J Dub. The rain stopped when we arrived in Anacortes and stayed at bay til we mounted up to leave. The oysters were great loved trying all the different ways people cook 'em. It was great riding with all of you and everyone was in great spirts despite the rain, Til next years Oyster, hope to ride with all of you soon.

Quinn

·
Registered
612 Posts
It was great hanging out with you guys again! It's guys and gals like you that make this whole experience so much greater! I wish it didn't end so quick....I just started my vacation!

Collin,
Sorry about your bike. If I had seen you at the side of the road, I would have stopped for sure! Sounds like it's time for more upgrades.....MORE POWER! *grunt*

Quinton,
I hear you plan on compiling a video from the collection of photos we all took. Go ahead and use the ones in my album here in this site named, "Oyster Run 2010." I'll try to add more as I go along with my day!

*Wishing the Aussies and everybody else safe travels home! :D :bigthumbsup:

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
183 Posts
so i had great plans of making it.............then sat i got a call sayin some friends were havin a bbq:bigthumbsup: perfect i thought..........come to find out it was a little gathering of some friends for a makeshift bachelor party!!! needless to say after waking up in the mornin.....just a little late......seeing 2 missed calls from zweegie......i realized i would not be making it on the ride:'( Had alot of fun at the party......but sorry i missed the ride. i was lookin forward to meeting some of the guys from the forum. Hope to take part in next ride!
Well at least you didn't just wuss out from the rain!! I guess a hang over from your bachelor party is a decent excuse to stand us up!

On this rainy Oyster Run I did learn an interesting fact! If its raining and your stuck behind a Canadian who doesn't know MPH, when you can finally get around them if you pull in the clutch bounce rev limiter (to get their attention, a little trick I learned on St Hellens ride (thanks mike)) easy out on the clutch.... even at 80 that fat azz gets squirreley!!:eek: by far the fastest burn out I've ever done!! Quite the adrenaline rush! Lesson learned easily this time!!

Here's hoping for some sun so we don't have to end 2010 riding season yet!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Was an awesome time, even with the rain,missed ya J Dub. The rain stopped when we arrived in Anacortes and stayed at bay til we mounted up to leave. The oysters were great loved trying all the different ways people cook 'em. It was great riding with all of you and everyone was in great spirts despite the rain, Til next years Oyster, hope to ride with all of you soon.

Quinn
Maybe net year Quinn. I'm thinking of trailering the bike to either the international meet or the oyster run to make them both doable. Wish I could have been then.

I'll be waiting to see a video from Q-Dog productions.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saturday November 13 there will be a show and shine at Tacoma Motorsports. Everyone is invited, we will be gathering toys for the Olympia Toy Run at the event too. We are working on getting some vendors to come out and show their goods, and I think TMS will have some specials during the event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts