M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy and I decided to head south for a ride since it was gonna be a bit warmer than in NH. We wound up riding to southern Mass and met a few fellow 9ers for a Sat afternoon ride to the beach.

Then Sunday Andy and I trailered up to North Conway to play on the Kanc and a few back roads that I have wanted to show the guys for a while.

Weather was awesome. Colors are incredible. Great riding with great friends. What more can you ask for.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey those are some nice hogs. very nice pic,s

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
very cool guys, Glad you got in some good riding...... !! great Pics 2! Thanks for sharing!! :bigthumbsup: Bikes look awesome! ;)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Love that blue sky. Great ride, thanks for sharing,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Good to see you guys had a good ride. I did 300 miles today. We did Con up into west Ma to r 2 and down 140 to 495 back home. Got to get the riding in before the cold starts hitting.

Dave @ NES.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Weather was awesome. Colors are incredible. Great riding with great friends. What more can you ask for.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
had a great time both riding and having a few beers later on it was great to see you guys again looks like the riding up north was nice also.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Nice Pic's! I did a 300+ mile ride Saturday up threw the notch headed to our football game north of Lancaster. Seen a hugh bull moose!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sunday

Looks like you guys has a great day. Its too bad, I was out on the bike Sunday but didnt know that you would be at the Kanc. Woody I may be heading up ur way next weekend with the bike. May have to grab a beer, I still owe you a few.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts