M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking since folks are off work for the holiday that we might could hit the road Sat. I was thinking mid morning. I need to air out the 9 -anyone :dontknow:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man, I sure wish I would have seen this before this weekend. I went for a ride through the national forest Saturday. I also saw a guy two bikes ahead of me miss a curve and take a header into the ditch. Good thing for him he was wearing a full-face helmet because he planted it face first. He got up afterward with a little sore pride but that was all. Then I came up on Life Flight in Anderson taking a woman to the hopsital. She was on a bike and got hit somehow. After that I decided to just head for the house. It turns out it wasn't such a great day to ride. :dontknow:

·
Registered
440 Posts
I WONDER WAS THE SAME LADY THAT WAS KILLED ON IMPACT AFTER MISSING A CURVE ON 149 THIS WEEK END. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND SHE AND HER HUSBAND WERE RIDING TOGETHER AND CRASHED TURNS OUT THIS LADY IS A SISTER TO A CO WORKER..

·
Registered
936 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Man, I sure wish I would have seen this before this weekend. I went for a ride through the national forest Saturday. I also saw a guy two bikes ahead of me miss a curve and take a header into the ditch. Good thing for him he was wearing a full-face helmet because he planted it face first. He got up afterward with a little sore pride but that was all. Then I came up on Life Flight in Anderson taking a woman to the hopsital. She was on a bike and got hit somehow. After that I decided to just head for the house. It turns out it wasn't such a great day to ride. :dontknow:
I rode Saturday, saw another 109 he and another bike were headed east into Willis. we also rode Thur Anderson and went to Yankee's(saw a silver 109 there)don't know who it was.
i didn't see any accidents if i had saw what you saw I'd went home too.

·
Registered
343 Posts
BOWTIE said:
I WONDER WAS THE SAME LADY THAT WAS KILLED ON IMPACT AFTER MISSING A CURVE ON 149 THIS WEEK END. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND SHE AND HER HUSBAND WERE RIDING TOGETHER AND CRASHED TURNS OUT THIS LADY IS A SISTER TO A CO WORKER..
Not the same woman but I heard about that one too. The accident I came up on was at FM 244 from Anderson to Carlos. Not a good weekend for local bikers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts