M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Luke and I made it back to St. Louis safe and sound. What a great time downtown Indy and at the track for the Moto GP today. Thanks GarthenJr for the hospitality on Saturday afternoon! Nice to see you, Cope, Matt, and the rest of the Indy area M109'ers.

Thanks,

STLTGR

·
Registered
97 Posts
Same here guys....had a good time. We definitely need to ride more often though....maybe next time my brother won't hold us up!;) I'm good for evening rides on Fri/Sat and all day on Sunday usually. James, Cope....you were representing with those nice orange boys....You guys got me thinkin about what I need to do to keep up! For real let's get some riding in bf it gets too cold. Catch you guys later. Also, someone get some pics up from the weekend....I didn't bring a camera or I would.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yes, had a good time, and thanks for the invite again james, i wont miss the next one. anytime you guys wanna get out for a ride, hit me up, matt has my cell number, or pm me and ill give it to ya
thanks todd:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Enjoyed hanging out with you guys this weekend. Nice meeting you Busa & Clyde. :bigthumbsup:

Ben gald you made it back safe..........Fire It Up.........

·
Registered
34 Posts
Was downtown Friday night for Motorcycles on Meridian. Nice to meet some of the 109 riders there. 90 rider myself, but would love to tag along on a ride with you guys sometime. Promise I'll keep up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh I was going to be there but one of our co-workers was thrown in jail and I was forced to cover.....:edit:

Glad you all had a good time and I'll see you next year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts