M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
raw_taz said:
I know that is my point though, these are take off training sessions from the "motorman"

www.ridelikeapro.com

We all should be able to do this.

Trail braking, who would of thought.

TAZ
Hey Taz, Got tired of you harping on me to buy this darn DVD so I finally did 8)

By the way, its 60 degrees in Fremont bro... I need a darn jacket, was 105 when I left Texas yesterday

BRRRRRR
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DHandyman said:
Hey Taz, Got tired of you harping on me to buy this darn DVD so I finally did 8)

By the way, its 60 degrees in Fremont bro... I need a darn jacket, was 105 when I left Texas yesterday

BRRRRRR
I wish I was there, been way to sticky around here for the last week.

But the good weather is coming, and when you get yours we can ride to Holister, I need to stop in at Corbin for some more stuff.

TAZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
my dad bought the videos. they have a lot of good tips and its amazing what they do with those bikes. he does classes around the corner from my dad in florida
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
raw_taz said:
I wish I was there, been way to sticky around here for the last week.

But the good weather is coming, and when you get yours we can ride to Holister, I need to stop in at Corbin for some more stuff.

TAZ
Still need to get the center of your front seat cut down?? And its looking like MAYBE the end of October I'll be back out there (Phoenix), if so, I'm driving this time and dragging the bike behind the truck so I can ride it around while the weather is nicer than the 125 degrees it was when I was down there last time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Cool video!!! I think I'll try to work on some of those skills, but first I have to go buy One thousand four hundred and ninety-three cones. :D :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
Man. That dude doing the Iron Cross was totally in control. I've got lots more work to do on my slow speed turns. I'm a lot better to my left than right. I've got very short arms (30 to 31" sleeve). I have a hard time in a slow right turn being able to modulate the clutch because it's at max reach away from me on the 109. Gotta keep working on that.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Breaker said:
Cool video!!! I think I'll try to work on some of those skills, but first I have to go buy One thousand four hundred and ninety-three cones.  :D :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:
He "Motorman" says cut tennis balls in half for the cones.

TAZ
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DHandyman said:
Still need to get the center of your front seat cut down?? And its looking like MAYBE the end of October I'll be back out there (Phoenix), if so, I'm driving this time and dragging the bike behind the truck so I can ride it around while the weather is nicer than the 125 degrees it was when I was down there last time.
At 350 I still got no AZZ and yeah I need it a little tweaked for my butox.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
The mud slide was wild. changing lanes with very little traction. great skill to have. Also maneuvering the bike at full steering lock, very important.

Great vid.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top