M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday Flunky and I met and went for a ride. It was our first time getting together and we only recently met on this board. He has a Black 109 with Cobras and boy does it sound good. We put about 135 miles on our bikes with this one ride and hated to quit when we did. We are looking forward to more rides and other guys in the Dallas area should drop us a line so we can get a group ride going. We are planning a ride for Monday if anybody is interested. I know somebody is going to ask for pics but I took them on to high an resolution and they are huge on my frappr album so I know they would be huge on here. Anybody know how to reduce them so they will fit on here?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have to work today, otherwise I would join you guys in a heartbeat. I agree though, us Dallas guys need to organize a meet and greet or a ride. We can't let Houston have ALL the fun!! :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Scrogg said:
I have to work today, otherwise I would join you guys in a heartbeat. I agree though, us Dallas guys need to organize a meet and greet or a ride. We can't let Houston have ALL the fun!! :doorag:
We don't bite, ride down and join us sometime ;)

We just might ride up to you as well...

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts