M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to head south for the day on Saturday, started off looking pretty dismal but the rain held off and we had a great ride, headed over to Flager Beach first, my friend gets his chain lube from tri-city cycle, there price is about $4.00 lower than the other bike shops, we then headed down 95 to Melbourne, cruised around Melbourne, Palm Bay and the beaches, headed up A1A to Cocoa and then to Titusville and then back home, kinda nice to see my old home town, even though it doesn't look anything like the town I grew up in.
Overall a 400 mile run and the only issue was my speedo acting up.
Can't wait for Biketoberfest!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Nice ride!! My grandmother lives right on A1A in Flagler Beach. We stay at her house when we make runs over to Daytona.

-Josh

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't like riding the interstate but if your going to Melbourne from where I am you pretty much have to unless you want to make a multi day trip.
But this time 95 was not bad, at least until you got to Melbourne.
I don't know why everyone down there drive so bad, rolling road blocks, won't move over to the right when there is plenty of room, cut you off if you need to change lanes, etc,. I warned my buddy but he still could not believe how bad it was. One of the reasons I moved.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Only rode around Deltona and Deland today. No rain but plenty of LOVEBUGS :D:D:D Glad you had a nice long ride today! See you in Oct. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You Bet! We didn't run into any bugs until after the Titusville rest area, then they swarmed, probably more the time of day than the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts