M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one of these hangers when I ordered my riding jacket.
I have one of those chrome pieces to hang clothes from over the top of my bedroom door. It sticks out a few inches.
and I hang my jacket on this, over that. It works great. I wear a 5x Joe Rocket perf leather jacket
and trying to use a normal hanger didnt cut it.

Check it out.

http://blackandgray.com/HiPer.php

Sledzep

SEE MY UPDATE BELOW ON REGULAR SHIRT HANGERS

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Re: Great product Especially for larger jacket sized riders

Cool Sled, a big guys hanger. I could use a couple of those. A normal wire type hanger will bend and go out of shape if I put my leather jackets on them. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
230 Posts

Thanks Sled.
4x here...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

I'm not sure this is just for the "big guys", although I do typically count myself among them.. The way the arms on this hanger are made it looks like it would be great for any sized armored riding jacket... I hate putting one of my jackets on, only to find the shoulder armor has shifted out of place cause of the tiny arse hanger its been on.

I just ordered one to try out.. if its good I may end up buying a few of them 8)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I agree that it would be great for just about anyone. They have deluxe models that will hold gloves and pants too.

HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE FOR THE BIG GUYS. WORKS AS ADVERTISED TOO!!

http://www.mrbigxl.com/index.htm

I am a resident engineer for Juniper networks so I have to look decent at work. Although I wear jeans, my shirts are nice.
To avoind ironing I hang them to dry. Those hangers are FANTASTIC! Because they are much wider the shirts look better.

This guy keeps running out of stock so buy quick if you like them.

Sledzep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts