M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great prices on a set of dunlop elite 3s at jake wilson, $138.99 for rear 250/40r-18, $123.99 for front 130/70r-18. $10.00 discount when ya buy 2 or more. Just thought i would pass this along. After the trip to the Snake & the Dragon im in bad need of some new sneakers! My front stock tire is cupped and shot, no tread left on the rear metzler. I think the price is good and from what i hear they are some great tires. Should arrive in 3 days, just enough time to get them broke in for the twisties at the Staunton meet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You can do a google search and get another $20 coupon for jake wilson.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tires

Thanks CrazyTrain
Just ordered a set. Been needing a set of new shoes and that deal is fantastic. Thanks for the heads up.
Blue Lion (Paul)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can do a google search and get another $20 coupon for jake wilson.
Yea i did that i just forgot to mention that as well, my bag! So the total discount was $30.00 bucks altogether! Super price !:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
thanks for the info. I am wishing this car tire would wear out so I can get a Dunny. 2000 miles and the nubbs arent even wore off yet. I dont really have any other issues with the car tire other than the way it throws you when you hit an uneven spot in the road.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Damn! I live in Utah, so they are going to have to charge me tax! It looks like the best price I've seen anywhere in town, though!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got em !

Wow that was quick! Tires and my dyna beads arrived together this morning. Will be getting them mounted tomorrow, can't wait to break them in. A great excuse to go riding!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts