M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to say we still have some great people on this board. i had been in contact with a member named topher that had a 280 tire with very low mileage that he was selling because he was moving up to a 300. we came to a agreement on a price and he sent it out before i even paid him. i contacted him friday and told him i would send the money monday. i came down with the flu or a very bad cold and was out of work all week. i have no computer at home. today was my first day back and first thing i walked in i looked to see if he had bad mouthed me or was posting anything bad about me. complete opposite. only 2 messages and 1 said if i have problem i could make payments. sent money first thing and explained. topher is a great guy. thank for listening junk yard dog (jim):a18:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
I have made so many great friends from around the world, not just the US from this site. Meeting them in person makes this site even better. There are a few bad ones but the good ones far outweigh the bad.

Len

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thanks Jim! I knew you were a standup guy! I believe most members with a number of posts are great guys on this forum.

Enjoy that 280, I should be picking up my bike today and bike show tomorrow:D

·
Registered
462 Posts
I must say that I totally agree with the thought that most of the people on here are very good people. I have felt at no time since I have been on here that I could not ask even the noobest question and still get someone to answer it. Its nice to know there is such a good group of people consistantly on here. Let just work to keep it that way. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I must say that I totally agree with the thought that most of the people on here are very good people. I have felt at no time since I have been on here that I could not ask even the noobest question and still get someone to answer it. Its nice to know there is such a good group of people consistantly on here. Let just work to keep it that way. :bigthumbsup:
Well said

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree:x2

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you are all right about this. i been on this line since it started. only the good ones stay. the bad ones get cut right away.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Think about this. Because of the selfless people on this forum we have taken 1 bike and made it a thousand separate beasts. The freedom of mods, knowledge and information has allowed us all to turn head after head. No other bike has that. And this site and the people on it are 2 huge reasons.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
PLUS DISCOUNT ON PARTS!!!
so I screw up drilling a thingie...I just buy another from you for pennies to the dollar if it even costs at all!!!
Very liberating to venture out with the mods now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts