M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the overwhelming requests for the "109" jackets Suzuki is giving them a part number and in process of preparing them for sale! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Dave,
We have had a great deal of interest in the M109R Leather Jackets. In turn as we speak we are working on the set up of a part number to allow purchases.

We will email you this information once it is approved and written in stone.

Thanks for your continued support

TEAM SUZUKI

·
Registered
600 Posts
BlkM109r said:
not good news. So much for the "Limited Edition" 109 jackets
LOL... I just cleared a post I was writing saying how the "I was there when it started" coolness of the free jackets was about to go out the window :confused: I'm not a greedy person or a showoff, but it was nice having something that not a lot of people could get their hands on. For those that are contemplating buying one if they become available, they are nice jackets :doorag: The diameter of the cuffs are too big but that can be fixed at a local leather shop.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
LOL... I just cleared a post I was writing saying how the "I was there when it started" coolness of the free jackets was about to go out the window :confused: I'm not a greedy person or a showoff, but it was nice having something that not a lot of people could get their hands on. For those that are contemplating buying one if they become available, they are nice jackets :doorag: The diameter of the cuffs are too big but that can be fixed at a local leather shop.
                                                                                              If Suzuki charges for it like their regular parts,You Won't. Besides it will come in the wrong size,at least two times! :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Easy now, I'm sure the biggest reason besides demand is the MANY returned wrong size jackets that the vendor won't take back. Had I seen the 109 for the first time during the promotional period I would have purchased mine then. Not for the jacket but for the :eek: followed by the :D. Sorry you all are disappointed but had Suzuki promoted the King of cruisers better there would be many more 109 and jacket owners out there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They weren't offered up here in Canada. And I got my bike in early May, so its nice that the coat will be available, to those of us, that bought the bike early in the year but had no option for the coat.

R

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I got my 109 in May but did not get a jacket. Oh well, I didn't get the backwards front wheel, over filled oil or coolant leaks either. 5.5k and growing. I'd probably have 10k on her but I split my seat time with my ZRX. :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got one,I let my wife order it and she ordered a large.
It was so small I gave it to her.Now its cold and I want one.
What size do I order? I'm 5'11 AND 225 LB
Got any suggestions from the guys that have 'em?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dan Tanna said:
I got one,I let my wife order it and she ordered a large.
 It was so small I gave it to her.Now its cold and I want one.
What size do I order? I'm 5'11 AND 225 LB
Got any suggestions from the guys that have 'em?
4X would be my choice. 6' and 235 here and my 4X fits just a smidge snug but is getting better the more I wear it. Guess it is getting softer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.