M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two thumbs up to the service dept of Michael's of Reno this evening.
I was riding down to Reno this eveing and while waiting at a stoplight could smell antifreeze so looked down and saw soe telltale green trails that had dripped down towards the left peg.
I now have 4000 miles on it and figured I would stop in and see if the dealer could top up the antifreeze for me as I had no tools with me ( apart from the motley selection that come with the bike!).
It was 5:40 and they close at 6pm.
The Service Manager said he would have a look at it and I just expected a top off of the fluid and I would do it when I got home. (Picked up my new workshop manual that had just come in)
About 15 minutes later, he came and found me looking around the store and said they had fixed the loose water pipe and it would be finished in 10 mins after they had checked it at running temp for a while. It is always nIce when your expectations are surpassed!

He apologized that they didn't have time to detail it but said to come in and get it detailed in the morning on my way up to Tahoe.
All this and no charge - Warranty picked up the tab!

While I was looking around the store, drooling over 5 Hayabusas, I noticed they had 1 RED and 1 WHITE 2007 M109R on the floor if anyone is looking for one.

After all of the negative stories about dealers, it was very refreshing to get this excellent service!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Good to hear you found a good one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've found a dealership with outstanding customer services also... Moddrell's Chichasha Honda/Suzuki in Chickasha, Oklahoma. Fantastic prices and their service is even better. Family owned and run business the sales staff is the owner and his son and daughter. Really good service and parts departments. Highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new ride. They had 3 assembled 109s that I saw and about 30 or 40 VTX's of various flavors / customizations.

Web site is http://www.chickashahonda.com/ Check them out. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I got my bike at Thompson's Motorsports in Terre Haute,In. They have allways treated me great. I was talking to the salesman( Scott Monday) about reading about the leaking from the hose between the cylinders. He took my bike back to the service dept. and they took it apart,and checked the hose clamps,sure enough they found the clamp on the rear cylinder loose. No charge. I guess you can get a great dealer,or a bad one. It pays to check out their attitude before you buy. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.