1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ppridgen1 said:
remember this! :bigthumbsup:
Hey bud, how's your honey bunny? Feelin no pain, I trust. :super: :super:

Well we haven't heard anything but here's hoping it all turned out real good. :hot: :hot:

Of course you know this means you get a new name..."Hef" Pridgen. :clap2:

LG

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ppridgen1 said:
She's doing great, doped up right now and whiney when it wears off, the swelling has got her hurting the most but she was a trooper,had me worried that she would freak, being awake for it, but she was fine...She was a little asymetrical one just a tad bigger (it was a b the doc said)than the other and lower by a scoash so he made the implat lift it to equal the hieght of the other then made the other inflate to the same size D's all the way now. WOW them things is bigguns :eek: :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Good deal, now that's what we like to hear. She's young and will heal just fine.

btw Hef old chap, you'll notice that when I moved your sign over from the Sunday Service thread, I didn't change a thing...just had to make it a bit b-i-g-g-e-r.

LG :clap2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ppridgen1 said:
Ok lionsgate , where's the plaster and booze ,we stopped by the store in Daytona lookin for you
Just thank your lucky star that I'm three hours south of Daytona. Udderwise I'd have been there with a bucket o'plaster in one hand, a case of brew in the other and a sheet eatin' grin in the middle!

LG :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hope the Lady gets better soon Bro. In 30 days looks like you all will be going to DISNEY WORLD. :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've always wanted to see the Twin Peaks.. but this thread bring the thought a whole new meaning! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts