M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Grasshopper backrest from http://grasshopperlimited.com/ and I have to give kudos to a great product! Installation took about 2 minutes and it looks like it's OEM! I took it for a short ride last night and I can't believe the difference!

I have the backrest for the M109 but it bolts on my M90 just the same and looks awesome!

I highly recommend this product!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
How does it bolt on? and I wonder if it would work with an aftermarket seat, like Corbin? Looks nice! :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
How does it bolt on? and I wonder if it would work with an aftermarket seat, like Corbin? Looks nice! :bigthumbsup:
They bolt to where the seat secures down. Just take out stock 2 bolts install grashopper, with its supplied bolts and remove the stock rubber bumper , and done. Very easy install. Not sure on Corbins.....

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I think one member maybe have made some modification to the backrest, but it will fit with a corbin seat. Just tell Lonnie that is what you have and they will ship the correct one out.
Yeah, I think that what was I was thinking about...sorry, didn't mean to mislead anyone.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I really like the the looks of that. It is alot bigger than I thought. Ordered mine last Saturday so I might have it today:clap2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Oz, got mine in today and I have a question. I see that yours has a bit of a gap between the bottom of the backrest and the seat.

Mine is hitting the seat way before it is all the way seated in the slot. Did you have to do anything to yours or did it fit right off the bat?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Oz, got mine in today and I have a question. I see that yours has a bit of a gap between the bottom of the backrest and the seat.

Mine is hitting the seat way before it is all the way seated in the slot. Did you have to do anything to yours or did it fit right off the bat?
pm sent.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
If it's the aircleaner cover your talking about,Ducks from this site did them for me :bigthumbsup:
Hey ozzy how much was it including shipping coz that looks **** hot :drool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
To be honest I can't remember exactly but it was around $200,your better of contacting Ducks and the way our dollor is at the moment,now's the time! Also he is very quick at the turn around :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
To be honest I can't remember exactly but it was around $200,your better of contacting Ducks and the way our dollor is at the moment,now's the time! Also he is very quick at the turn around :bigthumbsup:
Thanks mate have done :bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts