M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
location martin motorsports Boyertown PA

www.martinmoto.com

they have a link to register on the front page of the website, i am gonna try and make it , i think i should be okay to go at this point. Definitely a few things am interested in learning about right now and this should get me off to an informed start

GPS and Bike Intercom Seminar 1:00 pm Saturday November 20th

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
255 Posts
We just bought a set of the Scala G4 and love it... My husband called and couldn't believe how clear it was. Now i never miss a call.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hey biggjack. I wont be able to make the seminar saturday. Wife goin in for surgery tommorrow in new york. Look forward to catching up another day.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good luck that all goes well ,

believe me I do understand if it had been last week I would have been posting a very similar message except for the new York part

hey biggjack. I wont be able to make the seminar saturday. Wife goin in for surgery tommorrow in new york. Look forward to catching up another day.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How was the seminar?:D
it was pretty basic ,

the intercom portion was a Scala rep so it was geared towards their products obviously, it was informative about the differences between the options they had, it wasn't a big sales pitch and i get a few questions i had answered

the GPS portion was not from a factory rep, it was a guy who rides in a club in philly, again it was pretty basic covering the benefits of using a GPS and how to do some route planning on the GPS. Again i did learn a few things some of which dont really apply to me but will be useful if/when we get a GPS for my wife in her car. The real reason it wasn't as useful to me is because i am/will be using my smartphone(ANDROID) for navigation and not a dedicated GPS unit.

I'd say for someone wanting to upgrade to one of these items it was good, for anyone already running them comfortably , it probably wasn't very beneficial

1 - 8 of 8 Posts