M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three years with my nine I finally got a ticket yesterday:cus:..I may have had it coming, but I know what my New Years resolution is this year:D

·
Registered
624 Posts
I think if you divide the ticket buy the amount of times you should have been caught, it will work out a very cheap ticket :joke:

·
xxx
210 Posts
After three years with my nine I finally got a ticket yesterday:cus:..I may have had it coming, but I know what my New Years resolution is this year:D
My first ticket in 22 years came a week after getting my 9. A wake up call to scan the road ahead a little better.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Haahahaha Bigeh ! now thats the Optimistic way to look at it :bigthumbsup:

How many over where you doing,Revlo3 ?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
just a speeding ticket ? how fast ?

new years weekend the leos are always out in full force to combat all the drunk drivers so the odds of getting pulled over go way up

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
So far knock on wood no ticket on the 9. 4 years and counting just lucky i guess.

·
Registered
175 Posts
18 years and counting for me!! Knock on wood!

·
Banned
408 Posts
My friend is a motor officer & he said he NEVER writes bikes. He'll stop them if needed & give them a word or two, but won't write them.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Had one...sighted by aircraft and pulled over by about 6 cars all of a sudden, out in the middle of nowhere.

Had to hire an attorney for that one.....:doh:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
No tickets on the 9. Not yet anyway.
How fast were you going when they got you?
When I was in Myrtle Beach last year for bike week, my buddy got pulled over in a small town near Sumpter. The sheriff wrote him a 480 ticket for doing 60 in a 35 (or something like that):eek:
Good thing I was ahead of him doing .......:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Havent had one in over 15 yrs...Oh your a Fireman? yes sir...what city? Detroit officer...Hey just slow it down and be careful...thank you officer i will! works every time! well almost!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Poor Jacob, gonna have to dig into that mod money a little for that aren't ya?

Soooo How fast were you going when you got pulled over by the :cop:?
Where did you get it at?

·
Registered
49 Posts
ticket

lucky on the force, passing 2 motor homes on back road with my 9 and friends at 120mph and never got a ticket, officer was a bike rider and didn"t like motor homes himself

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was a firefighter in my town and I mainly ride safe out of respect for my friends in motor patrol. So I do most of my stupid stuff when I'm out of town. Anyway, sometimes a ticket may be the best money you will ever spend. But it sure feels like it's just throwing money in the trash when you pay one. Ride safe and keep the eyes peeled.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
I had not gotten a speeding ticket in probably 20 years until I get my 109. One month after getting it I got one for reckless driving, 89 mph in a 55 mph zone. And I think he cut me a break because I was going faster than that.

Let's just say it was expensive enough to make up for all the ones I hadn't gotten in the past 20 years. Lawyers ain't cheap.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I look at it as a "tax" for being allowed to go fast. :cop:

Just don't get taxed too often!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well he must of been coming behind me cuz as soon as i came over the bridge i gunned it....he got me going 90 in a 60 but i know i was going alittle faster. Yes blakester, it will cut into my MODS not to bad tho. He cut it down to 74 mph.....:pray:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Poor Jacob, gonna have to dig into that mod money a little for that aren't ya?

Soooo How fast were you going when you got pulled over by the :cop:?
Where did you get it at?
I will have to blame Dave cuz I was coming from his house after lowering my 9...BTW I appreciate the XMAS Gift bike looks bad ass!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts