M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After two months of prying my dealership to get one for me, I finally got one on ebay. I think it's awesome... It's effin huge!

I know I should be saving for pipes or a big air, but i had to have this. Really fills up that empty wall space in my apartment!

and i got my cortech mini tank bag today too!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Cant see my big one... Mauls is on top of the TV.

Trying to fabricate some vertical stands for all them at the moment...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow.... didnt think ANYONE would recognize it. I painted it yellow because I thought it would look cool. I never paint them they way they're supposed to be (except for the Corsair that's close to the 58)

I also have an F-14 that I painted in a blue angels scheme, even though the angels never used the tomcats.

My solid white SR-71 with gold stripes going from the cockpit to the wings is my absolute favorite.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
those are cool,I love mine.....and they are huge eh??!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Do you think my wife would let me hang a M109 poster in her livingroom ?????? Me thinks NOT !

Imagine her walking in the house and instead of the huge mirror...a big 109 poster :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Do you think my wife would let me hang a M109 poster in her livingroom ?????? Me thinks NOT !

Imagine her walking in the house and instead of the huge mirror...a big 109 poster :bigthumbsup:
I was going to comment that Blueoval HAS to be single :evil: :joke:...nothing wrong with it but you did say "appartment" and I didn't see any "woman's touches". THIS IS NOT A BASH!!!!!!! Gotta love it :doorag: :super:

Devilish

·
Registered
158 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:

Well I guess you could take it to an art place and have them turn it into Canvas and make it look painted ::)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
here ya go Eaglefan. i think it looks good, just need to sell your wife

and blueoval, these are for you. Did these a long, long time ago...... in the early days of the forum

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
BlkM109r said:
here ya go Eaglefan. i think it looks good, just need to sell your wife

You guy are too much !!! :D :D :D :DÂ Â I was lucky to talk her into letting a 65 inch HDTV in the house...that took a lil work.Â
Thanks BLKm109R....I'll be sure to show the wife your design idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My girlfriend doesnt live me... thank god... lol.

Blkm109r those are awesome! I'm saving those.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts