M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a post about this but i can't find it! it's about a cop in indiana who drove is cruiser like an idiot with lights and siren on and crashed into two parked motorcycles at an intersection killing one and seriously injuring two others.

well, thanks to a legal screw up done on purpose by indiana cops i'm sure, they droped the drunk driving charges against him and he was over twice the legal limit!!!

he is still charged with reckless homicide and they want to can his a$$, but with this legal screw up, i'm sure he'll get away with it! :(

here's a follow up i found on ebaum's

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81075009/

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Not that its much consolation, the family can sue him for wrongful death and take everything he ever even thought about owning.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
He personally can be sued. I imagine the lawyers will have a list, including police chief, his supervisor, etc. One of my lawyer friends says in cases like this, they always look for the deep pockets as well as how many different pockets they can find.

·
Registered
573 Posts
This the standard for IMPD. They live only to serve and protect their own. You can bet that this guy won't spend a day in prison and will probably be left on as a disabled officer. It isn't the first time these wonder cops have lied their butts off to protect a fellow criminal. If the mayor really wants this to be handled properly then he better step in and take charge instead of putting out pr fires with bulls$!t. I have no faith in law enforcement and the communist system that lets them run around breaking laws in order to uphold laws.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts