M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 2005 Ninja ZX636 and I have been in love with the bike for the entire year I have owned it. That was until about 10 days ago. I was in Slidell at a Wednesday bike night and I saw it for the first time. I am 34 and you could not have begged me to get on a cruiser. But after that faithful night I have been obsessed with owning one of these beauties. I am putting my bike for sale this weekend and as soon as it is sold, I will own one. The only problem is deciding between silver or black. I am sick with envy just looking at this website, but I can't turn away. Talk about a glutton for punishment. I guess since I don't have one yet I shouldn't be on this message board, but I can't help myself. :eek:

·
Registered
702 Posts
welcome to the board. Keep reading, posting, and enjoy the journey. A bunch of great 109 fans on this site.

good luck with your sale.

ride safe :doorag:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Get silver .....couple of reasons......1- It's the fastest color :D 2- its now a one year only color since black will still be made for '07. Makes for a more unique bike .

My 2 cents

·
Registered
572 Posts
Silver is fastest, and I love how I can ride for such a long time, without having to give her a bath... :)

Good luck getting that old bike sold, and in with the new, asap!!!

Welcome to the FUN :)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
This is a new bike and it seemed only fitting to have a new website dedicated to the
Suzuki M109R and it's new and prospective owners.
You're welcome here Bro and I hope your dream bike comes to be soon. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the Board man. Just remember, whatever color you decide, Your still a 109er. That is the kool part. The color is for bragging rights. Silver is the fastest, Black is very close second, And blurple is for the is for the guys who could'nt find a silver or black one ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome dude. You won't regret buying this bike. Best of luck to you!
Alright, enough of the blurple bashing. You wish you had the fastest color......wish you guys could stop being so jealous.
You could always paint it blurple instead of wishing.

·
Registered
287 Posts
medic32 said:
Welcome to the Board man. Just remember, whatever color you decide, Your still a 109er. That is the kool part. The color is for bragging rights. Silver is the fastest, Black is very close second, And blurple is for the is for the guys who could'nt find a silver or black one ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:a20:
"Blurple is for the guys who couldn't find a silver or black one"  That was the funniest thing I've read on this board yet. :clap2:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Blue is for the guys who can handle the attention from the LADIES.....

Everyone has Black.... Silver....

Ladies love to ride thigs that are Burple in color :yikes:

Sledzep

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome Bro! :bigthumbsup:

Were you at Soutside in Slidell? May have been my bike that you saw (the Black Beast - and no matter what anyone says - the Black Beast ARE THE FASTEST!). Anyway, congratulations on your decision. I have owned a couple of bikes (all cruisers), but by far this is the most incredible bike I've ever rode. Regarding the colors, go with your favorite - although it may be hard to find one as dealers do not seem to have many of these in stock.

Anyway, if you'd like to hook up at Soutside in Slidell send me a PM and we can exchange phone numbers. I'd be happy to let you take mind for a short test drive if you have not yet had the opportunity to. If anything happens though, I get your next born!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Blue is for the guys who can handle the attention from the LADIES.....

Everyone has Black.... Silver....

Ladies love to ride thigs that are Burple in color :yikes:

Sledzep
LMAO you guys are killing me with this whole "who has the best color stuff" :a20:

·
Registered
253 Posts
dreambike said:
 I guess since I don't have one yet I shouldn't be on this message board, but I can't help myself. :eek:
mate have a look when I signed up and I didnt get the bike until July 3rd Look at it this way the more you read the better equipped you will be to let your stealer know of all the problems that occur with this bike and make sure it leaves the stealer in A1 shape . You are gonna love riding this bike more than the 600 you are selling

·
Registered
666 Posts
ok ok lets talk

think about the how bad ass the Burple really is :bigthumbsup: it looks awesome in the sun or as soon as light hit's the paint 8)
at night it looks black.. so i guss we have the best of both worlds :D

G

·
texas109 said:
ok ok lets talk

think about the how bad ass the Burple really is :bigthumbsup: it looks awesome in the sun or as soon as light hit's the paint 8)
at night it looks black.. so i guss we have the best of both worlds :D

Burple is best, the babes love it and it is the fastest so FAR, 122 HP in AZ BRO. And I am not done yet so watch out all you slow silver and monolithic black dudes out there.

TAZ

·
Registered
166 Posts
Blurple, it's a 1st year color also, will be a collector color and for the last time, Blurple is fastest, get's noticed more, especially by the chiks, actually looks like different colors in different light, Blurple! Blurple! Blurple! Blurple! Blurple! :super:

·
Registered
696 Posts
will will be glad you got the 109..... this is a great group of riders and the site is very helpfull.. i wanted a black bike and silver was the only color available at the time..... now i'm glad i got silver... very classy looking and it is such a chick magnet.....they are all over it..... and after seeing what a nice job "porschephd" has done, i am looking forward to de-badging mine soon... welcome...c-ya on the net...mjm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts