M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ride this morning was sooo goood that I didn't want to stop. It's a little over 100 miles to Bushtec from my house and I left the house about 7:30 am. The air was cool and the bike has never ran better. That BigAir kit really woke this bike up (not that it was asleep before ;) )The thing was perfect, it couldn't have felt better to me. :doorag: It was one of those times where everything just felt right and you didn't want it to ever end. :doorag:

I hope I have many days ahead like that. By the way did I ever tell you I love this bike? :D

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Lamonster said:
I hope I have many days ahead like that. By the way did I ever tell you I love this bike? :D
Well, it sure says a lot that of all the sweet ass rides you've got, you are choosing to take the 109. Says a whole lot. Have fun on your trip. I wish you many more days like the one you had today. :bigthumbsup: You and Hal go and represent the 109 well.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Well, it sure says a lot that of all the sweet ass rides you've got, you are choosing to take the 109. Says a whole lot. Have fun on your trip. I wish you many more days like the one you had today. :bigthumbsup: You and Hal go and represent the 109 well.
I second Medic1210's quote. "You and Hal go and represent the 109 well".
One of the great things about bikes over any other vehicle, is the unity. It's like a team to me, it makes the whole experience so much better, knowing so many people (hundreds) are on the same team and feel the same way towards their machine. Especially guys that have and can ride anything they want.
Knowing guys like Lamonster and Hal are out there representing the 109, (and the rest of you gear heads), just add more to the enjoyment somehow. I expect lots of stories from those guys.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just got back myself from a 100 mile ride tonight... started off in katy... took Fry road to 290, then to 1960, then to 45, then all the way to Conroe, turned around, came back on 2920, through Tomball, and finally back to my house out in Cypress... was a GREAT RIDE...

How much are you going to sell that Big Air kit for Lamont? I just put the JSD mod on tonight, and more air and more power would be fun :) Just the JSD woke her up, want to REALLY wake her up with that Big Air kit :)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Canuk said:
I second Medic1210's quote. "You and Hal go and represent the 109 well".
One of the great things about bikes over any other vehicle, is the unity. It's like a team to me, it makes the whole experience so much better, knowing so many people (hundreds) are on the same team and feel the same way towards their machine. Especially guys that have and can ride anything they want.
Knowing guys like Lamonster and Hal are out there representing the 109, (and the rest of you gear heads), just add more to the enjoyment somehow. I expect lots of stories from those guys.
:bigthumbsup:
Don't forget BigJoe from Kewlmetal too. :doorag: That's three of us on 9's :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Lamonster said:
My ride this morning was sooo goood that I didn't want to stop. It's a little over 100 miles to Bushtec from my house and I left the house about 7:30 am. The air was cool and the bike has never ran better. That BigAir kit really woke this bike up (not that it was asleep before ;) )The thing was perfect, it couldn't have felt better to me. :doorag: It was one of those times where everything just felt right and you didn't want it to ever end. :doorag:

Ya know.. i had a perfect morning liek this on saturday.... Me and the wife went for a ride... no traffic.. cool morning... lots of sun, perfect road conditions, the feeling that you just can't let the ride end.... until..... theres always gotta be an until from time to time..lol.... a big ole thunderstorm hit... and i gotta say riding the M109R in 30-40mph gusting wind, and sheets of rain is no better than any other bike.... you just look cooler than others riding in the rain :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah, it's a wonderful feeling, regardless of the time of day. Wife & I took a new road Sunday...and put about 100 miles on the bikes going at a leisure pace through some small hills & twisties in TN. It's a great feeling to be enjoying a ride....and look up and see my wonderful wife on a bike in front of me. :bigthumbsup:

Btw, Lamont, how far are you from Maggie Valley, NC? I'll be there the first weekend in September. Would love to meet you in person.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wildwolf said:
Yeah, it's a wonderful feeling, regardless of the time of day. Wife & I took a new road Sunday...and put about 100 miles on the bikes going at a leisure pace through some small hills & twisties in TN. It's a great feeling to be enjoying a ride....and look up and see my wonderful wife on a bike in front of me. :bigthumbsup:

Btw, Lamont, how far are you from Maggie Valley, NC? I'll be there the first weekend in September. Would love to meet you in person.
A little over an hour. Let's hookup. :doorag:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had an experience like that over this past weekend. I was just one with my X and it felt good. The last time I felt that was when I had my CBR954RR. One with your mind,machine, and road is a great feeling.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Safe trip for all three of you LM!.. Do you have an ETA and price on the 'big air' kit and is it going to come in 'chrome' finnish? Cheers, Greg.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts