M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and of course it doesn't fit....I should've expected that...got a 4X too...don't know who came up with the sizes for these things but they oughta be fired. So I guess if anyone has a 5x to trade I will trade ya....or else it's going in the classifieds.

·
Registered
355 Posts
We must be about the same size man....the 4x was too small and I didnt want to go through the send it back hassle so I gave it to my brother. It is in Ohio now and good riddance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got mine on Monday, 4x, and of course, it's a wee bit small in the mid-section. Going to keep the jacket, cause one day, I'll lose the weight my doctor's have been complaining to me about :p

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
4xs too small...........How big are you guys?

I'm 6'1" 300 just wondering about the fit in case I decide to pick one up ;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Well that answers that , Thanks :bigthumbsup:...........................When are these people gonna start make stuff sized right for the large mammals of the world :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FWIW, I seem to remember that alot of guys who had problems with sizing said that their replacement came alot quicker than the original. Don't quote me, but something like 2-3 weeks instead of 8-10 weeks. They pay the return freight and depending on your area, it is pretty hot to be wearing it right now anyway, why not make them get it right for you. It is a nice jacket. JMO.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Mine was perfect...Im 6'1 255 lbs...nice build , 4x ...have a lil room to spare too !

Nice Jacket though......

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bonehead said:
4xs too small...........How big are you guys?

I'm 6'1" 300 just wondering about the fit in case I decide to pick one up ;)
I am 6'5" and 295 with a bit of a gut that is being worked on as we speak...

Hopefully the 4x that I ordered will fit me, if not, guess I got to work out and lose some weight ot fit into it ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm sure the 4xl wont fit me. I wear a 58 jacket, from years of powerlifting.

This is the jacket Im going to order:
:bigthumbsup:

It is a Fieldsheer Super Sport IV. Armor in elbows, shoulder and back, thick leather and venting. Plus, it is sized up to 60 chest.

If I ever actually see the jacket from Suzuki (it has been 2 months) it will be going to the classified section or eBay.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ben hate to be the bearer of bad news but it aint gonna fit unless that 295 is all muscle and it is packed in. 8) I wasnt even sure that the 5X would work because the sleeves on the 4x were perfect so 5x would be too long for me and not sure it would fit around this substantial (yet beautiful) body of mine. I know I am going to get ribbed for this....but I have a leather harley jacket that is extemely light and fits perfect. it handle the wind great to be as light as it is so I have a winter jacket already. The 109 is a nice jacket just made for guys whose bodies are not as beautiful as ours.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I've received and sent back two jackest so far. First was a XL.....second was a XXL and now I've ordered a XXXXL. I have my fingers crossed that the XXXXL will fit. I'm 6'2", 250 lbs. Suzuki must have hired "dwarf's" to do their sizing of jackets!!!! Glad they do a better job of building 109 Motorcycles.....mine fits perfect :D :D :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bullie said:
Ben hate to be the bearer of bad news but it aint gonna fit unless that 295 is all muscle and it is packed in. 8) I wasnt even sure that the 5X would work because the sleeves on the 4x were perfect so 5x would be too long for me and not sure it would fit around this substantial (yet beautiful) body of mine. I know I am going to get ribbed for this....but I have a leather harley jacket that is extemely light and fits perfect. it handle the wind great to be as light as it is so I have a winter jacket already. The 109 is a nice jacket just made for guys whose bodies are not as beautiful as ours.
I will have to see how it fits, as I have been working out a lot lately, getting my weight under control, so hoping as soon as I get down to my desired weight of around 240, it just might fit me... but by that time, my chest will have grown again, so might need a 5x...

I might just eBay the jacket or sell it on here... already have a nice mesh jacket... leather is too HOT for Houston weather... even in winter, lol

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts