M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am really new here and posted about trying to find a sissy bar for my 09 c109r. A guy emailed me and said he had it with pictures. I paid him 200 for it and luggage rack and it became obvious he scammed me. Now out 200 and still can't find a sissy bar. Please be careful. I love this community and hate i have a bad taste from one scammer.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Can you disclose the individual's Forum name, or even the false name he likely used to scam you? There had been scum/douche bag on here several months ago, who was scamming members here by stating he had certain items some members were looking for. Once they sent payments to him, they never received the merchandise, and never heard from the jack*** again. Personally, I would like to know if it was the same ***hat who scammed you.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am really new here and posted about trying to find a sissy bar for my 09 c109r. A guy emailed me and said he had it with pictures. I paid him 200 for it and luggage rack and it became obvious he scammed me. Now out 200 and still can't find a sissy bar. Please be careful. I love this community and hate i have a bad taste from one scammer.
Did you use Paypal or CC?

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
It's a damn shame, and pisses me off to highest level...the lengths that some low-lifes will go to rip someone off of their hard-earned money, rather than go out and earn their own money legally. People like this piece of trash we're discussing are nothing less than a menace to society. One day, karma may catch up to him...and it just might cost him his life.

We need a disclaimer for "New Member" that clearly points out the importance and a good process of validating members here who are attempting to sell parts and merchandise on this Forum, because this sort of stuff is sickening, to say the least.

·
Registered
362 Posts
It's a damn shame, and pisses me off to highest level...the lengths that some low-lifes will go to rip someone off of their hard-earned money, rather than go out and earn their own money legally. People like this piece of trash we're discussing are nothing less than a menace to society. One day, karma may catch up to him...and it just might cost him his life.

We need a disclaimer for "New Member" that clearly points out the importance and a good process of validating members here who are attempting to sell parts and merchandise on this Forum, because this sort of stuff is sickening, to say the least.
Pisses me off too! I would think Paypal or secured CC be no-brainer for most by now!

Reactions: Joe RC51

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys sorry to get everyone rialed up. Just wanted to save the next guy a hard earned paycheck. I'm a firefighter/medic and see all of dumb ass people, that work hard to scam to get out of work. Shame for sure.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks guys sorry to get everyone rialed up. Just wanted to save the next guy a hard earned paycheck. I'm a firefighter/medic and see all of dumb ass people, that work hard to scam to get out of work. Shame for sure.
Did you USE Paypal or a CC with buyers protection?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looks like we may have another one... Got this PM today!

bullj5689

Member Join DateFeb 2021Posts0

Hh
Hey I saw your post on the market section
My buddy has it for sale if you are interested

Email him

[email protected]

Cheers🍻🍻

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk​

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Looks like we may have another one... Got this PM today!

bullj5689

Member Join DateFeb 2021Posts0

Hh

Hey I saw your post on the market section
My buddy has it for sale if you are interested

Email him

[email protected]

Cheers🍻🍻

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk​
Yes, I agree. This looks like more of the same mess that was going on previously. It's probably the same guy. I don't know if he has multiple Forum names or not. However, the scheme/scam is identical to what has happened in the past. Whomever this moron is, he's lower than a crawling snake, and EVERYONE should stay far away from that bum!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, I agree. This looks like more of the same mess that was going on previously. It's probably the same guy. I don't know if he has multiple Forum names or not. However, the scheme/scam is identical to what has happened in the past. Whomever this moron is, he's lower than a crawling snake, and EVERYONE should stay far away from that bum!!!
Definitely a scammer, like the guy who tried the same crap with me when I was looking for a frame head cover for my 2008. New join date and claimed his buddy had what I was looking for. Scumbag.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Definitely a scammer, like the guy who tried the same crap with me when I was looking for a frame head cover for my 2008. New join date and claimed his buddy had what I was looking for. Scumbag.
:agree: with your comments 100%. He uses the same strategy or tactics, claiming he has a buddy who has the parts someone may be looking for. Whomever this guy is, his best seems to be the bottom of the barrel. He must be extremely desperate for money, to go to such lengths as to join a Motorcycle Forum, for the sole purpose of trying to rip off people who are committed to the culture and landscape of the Forum, which is to trust and help one another whenever possible. What a waste of skin and human life he is!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
:agree: with your comments 100%. He uses the same strategy or tactics, claiming he has a buddy who has the parts someone may be looking for. Whomever this guy is, his best seems to be the bottom of the barrel. He must be extremely desperate for money, to go to such lengths as to join a Motorcycle Forum, for the sole purpose of trying to rip off people who are committed to the culture and landscape of the Forum, which is to trust and help one another whenever possible. What a waste of skin and human life he is!!!
Can we report them get them removed?

Reactions: Joe RC51

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm not sure if that's possible. But, I certainly hope it is. Those scum bags need to be gone...permanently!!!
So who is an active Moderator or ADMIN here?

·
Radio Active Member
22,681 Posts
So who is an active Moderator or ADMIN here?
HyperPete is a moderator. Scroll down to near the bottom of the main forum page and there is a section called "View Forum Leaders". Click on that and it shows you the moderators and admins. I know Pete is on here once in a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts