M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a company that sells rims, 10" w/280 MM tire rear and stock front that has the deal that they supply not only the rims but the tires too. :dontknow:
Can anyone please help me with this?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Coastal Moto privides a package deal - send CMHGUY a pm he has dealt with them a lot - GOOD LUCK and HAPPY MODDING.

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I got my PM wheels with Metzler tires mounted right to my door. You pick whatever size tire you want, and the put it on for you. I got the wheels, 260 rear, 160 front, for just over $2,000 shipped to my door and ready to mount.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I got my from them as well. Mention you are from the forum and they will do you right. I ordered a 160 for the front, but they wouldn't mount it.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I gotta agree I dealt with Jason @ Costal Moto 160 front (not mounted) 280 rear (mounted) dayna beads and matching front rotors (13")
He asked not to post the price. If interested, send me a PM.
NavyDave is working on installing the rear. When he finishes he's gonna send pics. I'll post then.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I have to agree with going to Coastal Moto www.coastalmoto.com. on getting a complete set of wheels and tires. TBAR, I told you that a while back when we were talking about this. They have the best prices hands down. They will even mount the 160/60 Metz on the front wheel if you want that too. I would suggest you get that too when you order from them. You will appreciate the way it makes the bike handle especially with the 280 rear on the 10" wheel out back. I noticed a tremendous difference when I mounted the 160/60 on my 2006, and I will never go back to the stock size tire.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have to agree with going to Coastal Moto www.coastalmoto.com. on getting a complete set of wheels and tires. TBAR, I told you that a while back when we were talking about this. They have the best prices hands down. They will even mount the 160/60 Metz on the front wheel if you want that too. I would suggest you get that too when you order from them. You will appreciate the way it makes the bike handle especially with the 280 rear on the 10" wheel out back. I noticed a tremendous difference when I mounted the 160/60 on my 2006, and I will never go back to the stock size tire.
When I ordered my wheels with the 160 they said they will not mount it on the front. so rear mounted and front seperate

·
Registered
838 Posts
do u have pic with the 160 and with the stock
NavyDave has not sent me the complet pics yet. I'm at work right now, can't post pics. If you send me a PM with your email address I'll foward what he has sent me so far. Gonna look like a completly different bike when I get home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts