M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a hard decision but after alot of work and several trips I decided to get rid of the 9 and get something more suited to my kind of riding, I really enjoyed the bike and if I were able to have two bike I definitely would have kept it. However I needed something that was comfortable to me. This board as been invaluable for my experience with this bike, I will miss the camaraderie and would of liked to have been able to meet more of you over the last 4 years. I will check in from time to time and Please enjoy the ride.

JJ

·
Registered
215 Posts
:congrats: on your new bike. Be safe.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
thanks for using this forum to come out of the closet:bigthumbsup::joke:

J/K, it's a nice bike bro:congrats:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride. your happiness is what is most important.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Good luck with the new bike!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
It was a hard decision but after alot of work and several trips I decided to get rid of the 9 and get something more suited to my kind of riding, I really enjoyed the bike and if I were able to have two bike I definitely would have kept it. However I needed something that was comfortable to me. This board as been invaluable for my experience with this bike, I will miss the camaraderie and would of liked to have been able to meet more of you over the last 4 years. I will check in from time to time and Please enjoy the ride.

JJ
Congrats on the bike. I say if you want to meet more of us head north for the Staunton, VA meet this wednesday! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
WOW....nice to see that a few of us are guilty of the same thing that many whine about. He's on 2 wheels & he's happy. The bike suits his type of riding better. Why not congratulate him on getting something that makes him happy?

Congratulations on the new bike!
Enjoy the ride!
Glad that you stayed on 2 wheels!! :clap2:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
WOW....nice to see that a few of us are guilty of the same thing that many whine about. He's on 2 wheels & he's happy. The bike suits his type of riding better. Why not congratulate him on getting something that makes him happy?

Congratulations on the new bike!
Enjoy the ride!
Glad that you stayed on 2 wheels!! :clap2:
i agree 100% with your sir. but ya gotta give a little ribbing just in good fun.;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
:congrats:...on ur new ride enjoy..

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Congrats Jerry on the new ride. I almost picked up the Ultra when I got my Street Glide.
You might check out hdforums.com and hdtalking.com harley-davidsonforums.com & v-twinforum.com All have great info.

Fortunately for me I was able to keep my 9 when I just added my FLHX. Now I have my bruiser cruiser as well as a better cross country touring bike in my stable.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts