M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got pulled over yesterday and i just knew i didn't do anything wrong. I was heading down Vernor highway in Detroit when a police car approached me in the opposite direction. As he passed me he flipped on his lights and swung a U-Turn ( In some pretty heavy traffic) I was thinking this cant be for me cause i wasn't doing anything wrong, Not speeding, was wearing helmet and glasses!!! so i pulled over to let him pass and hell if he didn't pull in behind me blocking traffic as he couldn't fit in the spot i was in. :verymad: So i was getting ready to pull out my papers when the :cop: exited his cruiser with a big azz :D on his face. He Said " Is that the new Boulevard?" and i was under arrest for about 15 minutes as he and his partner checked out the bike. In the End i was free to go He said he was sorry about the Lights but he had to stop me to check out the bike :a18:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I've had the same thing happen to me on my Valkyrie and my Boss Hoss., not the 109 yet though. :doorag: :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
317 Posts
there are are couple of motorcycle cops that monitor our local events. they love my 109 and they like watching me spin that tire. the last time they had to show it off to one of there friends.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Latinrascal must live in a small town.
Yeah Detroit is very small, Only bout a million people.

It was pretty cool after i realized he just wanted to check out the bike and not check me in, lol. During my arrest he was telling me he owns a ninja and wanted a cruiser but wants something that he can still have fun on. He wanted to know if it was a fast as they say and of course i had to tell him "You know officer i really couldn't tell you as I am a Law abiding citizen and have never taken it above any of the posted legal speed limits, :D"

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Yeah and by the way My 109 is The Silver fast as Lighting addition :bigthumbsup: although the burple is cool :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had a motorcycle cop hiding behind a brick wall that was an entrance to a housing addition. The speed limit was 45 mph. I was crusing at 65mph as i seen him i just cringed as i just new i was done for . He was pointing his radar gun right at me. I just let off the throttle and waved at him. He waved back and never came after me. If i were driving my truck i am sure i would have recieved a big fat ticket.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was heading to work last week and pulled on the 8 lane bypass and moved swiftly through to the left lanes. I checked my mirror to see an unmarked car coming up my right side. He stayed a half a car length back and I pretended not to notice and waited for him to signal me over. After an eternity he accelerated and moved to the right to exit. As I looked over he had this big grin on his face and gave me an ethusiastic thumbs up. He was checking the bike out the whole time.

-D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good story! Recently, me and two of my buddies (all of us Suzu riders - two 109's, one Intruder) pulled into a gas station to fill up. One local :cop: (later introduced himself as Mark) pulled in behind us in his cruiser and started asking us about the 109's. Next thing one of his partners (who was introduced as William that he called over on the radio "come see these new 109's" at the Shell on Monroe") pulled into the station. Anyway, we had about a 30 minute chat. Both of these were really nice guys and come to find out both Honda riders. Long story short, they're going to be meeting us to ride on bike night on Wednesday's! I just hope they'll be able to keep up :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts