M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching all the fun u guys (gals) were having posting and modding your
109's. I finally got me one today! Man....... feels good!!! Been dreaming of this
day for a while.... Love the website...... good job! And HELLO TO ALL!

G

·
Congrats!!! So give us some details: What color, What year. Come on, if you read this site, you know we need details. :p Seriously, welcome and we are all very happy for you.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the mighty 109 everything good said about the bike is true.....

there is a new subdivision behind my subd......roads no houses yet... :D :D :D :D where I can let her

rip with out any constraints i.e. :cop: :cop: and man oh man what a rush....hope u got the fastest

color :D :D BLACK!!!! again welcome, enjoy and stay between the lines :) :) :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Shownuff said:
After watching all the fun u guys (gals) were having posting and modding your
109's. I finally got me one today! Man....... feels good!!!  Been dreaming of this
day for a while....  Love the website...... good job! And HELLO TO ALL!
Congrats . . . :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Noticed you've been here since April, What other bikes were you considering? What made you finally pull the trigger on this one? ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Guy's..... I feel most welcome here... Well I guess I got the second fastest color
blurple.... :D . What took me so long to decide..... well I first wanted a Road Warrior (excuse
the curse word) and then considered the RoadLiner (another curse word) but neither
gave the bang for the buck value that the 109 does. Also all my bikes have been zuk's. I just sold
my GSXR cause my sportbike days are over but must say the 109 is a closet sportbike.
I cant belive the lowend power of this thing!!! Im happy with my decision... Oh yea!! to top
it all off the wife insisted I get the 109 and to make sure I did... she picked up the bill :p.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts