M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has been playing with PhotoShop doing his games and stuff and I asked him if he thought he could do a logo for the M109Riders and he said he would give it a shot. I took a picture of my tail light but I got it off a little bit so it's not perfect ::) but I'm pretty happy with the concept. :D Tommrow I'll take a better picture and let him work with that. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
that's kickass

·
Registered
129 Posts
That looks great !!
I can see a reflection of two trucks in the background, with clouds and trees. That's a really cool effect, especially if you can get the m109 in that reflection. Either way, i like. ;)

G

·
I like the concept. I think it would be great if instead of the reflections of the trucks in the taillight, there could be a M109R profile or reflection or something like that. This is great!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toneout said:
I like the concept. I think it would be great if instead of the reflections of the trucks in the taillight, there could be a M109R profile or reflection or something like that. This is great!
I didn't see the reflection till after he worked with it. Today I'll try and get a shot without the reflection. Glad you guys like it, I'm sure you made his day. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
LOVE the logo. Can't wait for the patch to sew onto the jacket.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts