M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS did not lose pipe shipment number 2. Thank you UPS.  :verymad:

Anyway, just fighting with the heat shields. Those clamps are a bitch. I'm zero for 3 on the first heat shield. WTF is with me..I can't get em to bite. Anyway, getting there
*EDIT: Got everything done but the rear heat shield..just started raining so it looks like a tomorrow job

Slowly but surely...

·
Registered
696 Posts
who is the manufacture of these pipes???... you may have mentioned before.. but i missed it...tia...mjm

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FOURNINES said:
you do realize that as soon as you get them on your other pipes are going to show up :joke: :joke:
hahahaha no kiddin

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aceventura said:
who is the manufacture of these pipes???... you may have mentioned before.. but i missed it...tia...mjm
El Cobras..speedster slashdown

Bumblebee Tuna,
Alan

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haven't started em. Looks like today is the day, should clear enough for me to throw on the last heat shield and at least start the beast for the first time since... a month or more?

I will say the pipes look really nice. I had a 2 into 1 of theirs for a shadow aero 750 that was really nice..good to see the quality is still there.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
J R said:
Tell the old lady to move the kitchen table you got some pipes to put on :evil: :D :joke:
I wouldn't be able to do that in my house, my dining room table already had to make way for my pool table! :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Falconer...

It's easier to attached the heat shield losley and then tighten them afterwards. That's how I did mine and it was a lot easier.

Nice pipes...

·
Registered
592 Posts
J R said:
Get out there and get to work man ;) :bigthumbsup: :doorag: night time is always a good time to work no phone no nothing but you and the machines :evil: :doorag: :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Thanks Big Joe. If'n you ever make it up here to Central Oregon stop by and we'll shoot a few games. Oh, and I also have a Kegerator, always stocked with the best microbrews in the world. ;) :D :beer2:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The pipes are on, the sun is shining and I swapped rides at lunch and rode the 109 back to work.

Initial impressions:
* Quality still seems to be there, nice chrome, install went well (granted I didn't have the set to worry about, etc.)
* Sound is pretty good for a metric bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts