M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few pics :

It's my first ever cruiser/custom style of bike ,having always had sports bikes and giant trailies.

But what a lovely bike-sounds pretty good even with standard pipes which I'm gonna leave alone.

A totally different riding experience to what I'm used to-just need to take a chill pill and enjoy !!

It didn't half make me jump when the left peg went down very easily around one corner !

I'm so glad I bought it,as it's the only one available where i live this year.

·
Registered
102 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

Looks Mighty Cool !

Even though it's BLACK!

I have had mine for 2 months and I still love riding it everyday... it gets even louder with standard pipe, which I am leaving alone too as I love the look of them, and smoother shifting!

I am lucky in California I get to ride this all year long! :doorag:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Guernsey,Channel Islands about 80 miles south of the south coast of England in the Bay of Biscay.

My suzuki dealer got 1 M1800R in stock after pestering the area rep.Quite a few local riders wanted to see it in the flesh before ordering one.
But the dealer was told that they were on back-order and that there were 25 orders that couldn't even be completed this year,as only about 50 bikes were bound for the Uk in 06.

But then out of the blue, rep rang him back and said he had somehow managed to get hold of one as a thankyou for the dealer more than meeting his target in selling the latest GSXRs.

So,if this is true,the bike I bought was probably the only M1800R unsold sitting in a dealer's showroom in the UK.

I only popped in to buy some polsih and ended up doing the deal there and then as i got a good trade-in on my Tuono.

Meanwhile,a couple of the guys who wanted to see it before buying are still "seriously thinking about it"

Too late !!!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
:welcome:

Those pics are awesome. What a view. I'm in Iowa in the US and dont get much of a chance at a view like that.

Enjoy the ride and collaborating here. Great people and great info.

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lionsgate,

yes,the first pic was at Bordeaux.

Where are you and where did you find those gorgeous pics ?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
bowdman said:
:welcome:

Those pics are awesome. What a view. I'm in Iowa in the US and dont get much of a chance at a view like that.

Enjoy the ride and collaborating here. Great people and great info.

Mike
Where in Iowa?? By the way gorgeous pics!! and an awesome bike!! Congrats and welcome!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LionsG

Thanks for the link to the pics.

They are stunning !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts