M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my grasshopper backrest today and it is awsome just like the other one I bought from him for another bike. The install takes about 3 min which is the best part. The only problem is I am 5'9 and my back does not even touch the pad. So I am going to call Lonnie today to see if he can make the bracket that comes on the pad 2 inches longer if not I mignt be able to get one made here in my town. The other option is to put 2 inch risers. I will let everyone know the outcome.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't worry, Lonnie will make you whatever you need to be happy. Excellent customer service!!
I'm 5'10" and have Grasshopper extending it 2" more than the 2". I think as I ride and compress against it it will be just right.Sitting on regular cut gell seat and 2" riser ext.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got off the phone with Lonnie and he is going to send me out a longer bracket. The bracket he is sending is for the full cut gel seat. So for everyone ordering a backrest if you are under 5'11 and have a factory seat and no risers you will need a the longer bracket (the one for the full cut gel seat). I new Lonnie would take care of it he is a great guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts