M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy (bigbooy on the forum) told me about a local sign guy that does some things for peoples motorcycles. I went to see him today and this is what we came up with.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Only 35 dollars and it can be peeled off any time.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Sick!!! We have a sign guy here close, I wonder if he can do that too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks , I'm sure he could. This guy is on rt 40 about 5 miles outside of Elkton. I don't how far that is for you but he can do just about anything.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
thats pretty cool, and just peel off?! Awesome that would be kick ass to do a santa theme wrap during holidays for toy runs, or patriotic themes during the fourth of july or memorial time frames.. pretty cool

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup: cheaper than paint......... thinkin I want paint tho.. looks good in the picture... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Thanks , I'm sure he could. This guy is on rt 40 about 5 miles outside of Elkton. I don't how far that is for you but he can do just about anything.
How durable is it? How long will it last?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! I kinda wanted paint too but this way you can change it whenever you want. I think it will be pretty durable but don't really know for sure. It only cost me $35 so if it doesn't hold up it's not hurting the wallet.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Is it made of Vinyl?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Cool, I'm gonna see if the guy up here can do that.:bigthumbsup: Did you just choose that image and he printed it out?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
thats pretty cool, and just peel off?! Awesome that would be kick ass to do a santa theme wrap during holidays for toy runs, or patriotic themes during the fourth of july or memorial time frames.. pretty cool
Or one for rolling the bones in Vegas LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, I brought the image to him and he did the background. Any image you take him will work he just scans it and makes any changes you want from there.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts