M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Greenville Powersports in Greenville, Texas. I went yesterday because they told me that they had 3, 1 of each color. They only had the silver assembled and on the floor. That was the color I was looking for. They haven't sold a 109 yet and gave me a pretty good deal. $11,500.00 with a helmet and 1st maint. free. They still have a black and purple. I love mine already.

Take Care..

BigBubba

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yesterday was the big day for me also. Working the weekend "on-call" rotation, when my cell rang around 9:30. Tim @ Suzuki letting me know rig came in early and my wait is over. Do I want my 109 put together, since they were not busy in service dept?     He// yea, you can pop that crate!  I'll be there by 3:00.

Don't remember being that productive at work in a long, long time.  :D

I was gracefully running my 109 through the gears, back towards home by 4:00. A pack of bikes caught up with me at the second traffic light, after leaving the dealer. They were blown away by the styling & chatted right up with me, until the light cycle changed.

I even had an offer by one of the "heavy-duty honey's" to follow them to the tiki bar joint. Never had that happen with only 4 miles on the odometer. Oh well, sorry lady........the rider seat is back at the dealer for pickup later on. Today is MY day to enjoy the purple monster...not yours!  :evil:

Thanks for the memories already, Suzuki!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Congrats on the bike!! Have fun trying to get the :D off your face!! I've so much extra protein in my diet since getting this bike! Just wish the bugs tasted a little better!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
That is a sweet colour
Pity we can't get that here (only black)
Does anyone have the colour code for the Burple?
I'd like to think of addiing some additional colours to mine incorporating the std colours

1 - 9 of 9 Posts