·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14 hours of hard labor and The Black Beautiful Beast is born. :D :evil:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i like that alot i am going to stop by a paint shop tomorrow to check on some prices to do mine. i like the black wheels over the chrome look. nice job

·
Registered
696 Posts
looks nice for all the work you did :bigthumbsup:... reminds me of my blk m50 ::).... i can't follow suit ;)... cause i have the "FASTER" Silver 109 :joke:...thanks for sharing the pics... :super:mjm

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Very nice...looks aggressive as hell ! :bigthumbsup: I too have the classic and discontinued to preserve it's value and it's beauty...silver.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for flowing some positive vibes fellas. :beer2:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
M109R Fan said:
painted or popwder coated???
For the wheels I used adhesion promotor, wheel specific black paint and a quality automotive clearcoat. 2 coats of clear.

If your about to start flowin the negatives Bro. Keep in mind that I am not the first person to use this method. It holds up just fine. Does it hold up as well as a powdercoat? No, but I don't plan on taking this thing off road or mud bogging either. Glad you asked though. ;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Evil, wicked, mean, and nasty!!!  :evil:

But in a NICE way.....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks sinister...did you think about polishing the rim to add just a little contrast to the blacked out wheels.
Awesome job!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ruben said:
14 hours of hard labor and The Black Beautiful Beast is born. :D :evil:

Reuben

Black is beautiful
I like my bikes like I like my women, black, beautiful, clean, shiny, some junk in the trunk, fast, and loud !!!

Seriously that has a great old-school look and really takes me back to when I use to run with a very rough (and fun) crowd.

Thanks, and that bike kicks ass.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M109LOVER said:
Reuben

Black is beautiful
I like my bikes like I like my women, black, beautiful, clean, shiny, some junk in the trunk, fast, and loud !!!

Seriously that has a great old-school look and really takes me back to when I use to run with a very rough (and fun) crowd.

Thanks, and that bike kicks ass.
LOL :D Thanks ....I like my women the same way except for shiny and loud. :joke:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Very awsome, but I feel the top of the motor area is too dark. I would have kept something chrome in that area.

It really looks great though

Sledzep

1 - 20 of 51 Posts