Some pics of my 90 :doorag:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
132 Posts
Did you spin/polish your wheels or had them chromed...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm wanting to polish the outer wall / rim of my wheels and then power coat the remainder black...have the two tone effect...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
thats what i wanted in the first place, but my powder coater didnt offer 2 tone =/ owell 75$ a wheel cant argue with that.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you spin/polish your wheels or had them chromed...
I had them polished but I took the picture with my phone that´s why it doesn´t look that good.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I had them polished but I took the picture with my phone that´s why it doesn´t look that good.
It looks great, bro. That being said, wheels are the one part of my bike that I would spend the extra coin on and go with chrome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah Bobby Mac, but unfortunately for us M90 riders, no one has a chrome wheel out there that will fit on our bikes...so we have to be creative... At least for the front anyways...we could put the 109's on the rear

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Yeah Bobby Mac, but unfortunately for us M90 riders, no one has a chrome wheel out there that will fit on our bikes...so we have to be creative... At least for the front anyways...we could put the 109's on the rear
My wheels are chromed OEM stockers, bro. Find yourself a good chromer and you're good to go.....BLING! :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
kerrivol has her 90 stockers chromed, they are sawweeeett

1 - 15 of 15 Posts