M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The air intake looks pretty cool. And those 2-1 black pipes keep growing on me. Once their available it might just be too much for me to bear to not have them on my bike.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
How it performs is going to have a lot to do with the sq.in. of the opening and the total filter media surface area. Also how big is the venturi. All unknowns but it does look cool. Oh Yeah Price??????????
Bob

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
I do like the look of the pipes. But the more I look at them I wounder if they are double walled. I mean I can touch my stock pipes, not the mufflers, and not get burned. But wounder how these do with protecting us from the heat.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Grampi, the website states more models will be available throughout the spring. Maybe they'll have one for the 9.
I just got an email reply from Cobra and they said they're making these intakes for many models soon, but they didn't know for sure yet if or when they'd be available for the 9.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Finally

I love those intakes. would love to get rid of the stock plastic bubbles, i kinda of likes the hyperchargers but they were done to death. i like the pipes but the stockers are kind of cadillac looking, compared to aftermarket stuff. But thanks for posting i will be looking out for those intakes definitly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts