M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost June, that's the month I usually ride to the mountains, but my riding buddy needs to sell his CB 1100 so he has enough money to go.
He has it listed for 1900 but has threatened to let a bike shop steal it for as low as $1100, so if you know anyone who wants a killer deal on a pretty sweet older bike?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an 83, mileage is uncertain, it has a new electronic speedo and gauges.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's gonna sell it to a bike shop tomorrow for $1100
I am sure they will turn it around for $2500 or more.
Sucks he can't find a buyer, it's a good running bike, looks good, only thing I know of that's wrong is it needs an ignition switch.
He rode to the meet and greet at Winghouse for bike week, it's black on black, has the little sport faring, 4 into 1, K&N filters, nice bike, sucks he has to give it away to pay a cell phone bill.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Are you coming to the Meet in June to ride the twisties in the mountains? The link is in my signature.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably not, going on a very limited budget, found a hotel for $40.00 a night in Taccoa, Ga. We stayed there last year, not great but a good campsite, then we ride the Carolina mountains, Deals Gap, Charahala etc.
Va. is just a little further than we want to ride.
If things go right we will probably head out on a Monday and head back on a Friday, avoiding the weekend traffic.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heading out Monday morning, my friend practically gave his bike away, $800.00 That sucks big time, he lost about $1500 on that deal. Oh well, his choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts