M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up here in southern minnesota we are getting our first taste of winter weather high temps in the low thirtys and some light snow . its supose to warm up again after this moves through but anyway my dealer called today to see what my planes were for storing the bike for winter . i was very suprised when he said they were offering free winter prep and free winter storage for any one who bought a bike from him this year. i have a spot for my bike already but if i didnt i would be all over his offer. i thought it was outstanding of him to make this offer and wanted to let the guys on this board who are not happy with there dealer that there are still some good ones out there and i was lucky enough to find one!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Had mine there for the 260mm tire 3 days ago, damn he never said anything, i might take him up on the offer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sounds a little fishy to me. He probably spends his winters down south and wanted something fun to ride while he was there. You gotta watch them Dealers. :joke:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
erdy,thats pretty cool of your dealer.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll watch it send it on over......yeah it will just sit there I promise. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
nasa109r said:
winter storage im glad i live in sunny florida.
Me too, the only preperation I have to make for winter is to take my long sleeve shirts out of storage :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Winter? What's that? :dontknow:
Thats the 6 to 8 weeks from Mid December to Mid February where its possible to get slippery formations of water on the ground.. Provided it doesn't rain, you just have to wear slightly thicker gloves and jacket.. at least around here! 8)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Windog said:
I will store you bike for winter for free in a climate control room.Only thing will change is odometer numbers ::)
Obviously you guys don't trust your dealer......... I bought mine at the same place as erdy........ I'd put it there

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
ITguy said:
Looking forward to next week in Florida as it was 42 when I went to work this morning with highs around 54 today.
35 when I rode in today in Huntsville, but hey, supposed to be 69 for a high.

:edit: Wish I had the time off to get to Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wow, sounds you like you have a great dealer  :bigthumbsup:  - and one of the few exceptions left out there that really care for their customers after the sale!!

Winter, huh - yea - ours is starting early down here in Southern Louisiana also - we're going to be in the 60's tonight - time to get out the winter riding gear   :a20:  Man, you guys up north make me really appreciate our year around weather  :a18:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats exactly what i was thinking jamies 109... its nice to walk into our dealer and have him call you by your first name every time he sees you !! dosent get much better then that !!!! as for you guys down south we like winter up here because all the blue hairs from up here go south for the winter . so be carefull when they pull out in front of you and then drive fourty miles an hour down the road and ya cant pass them..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts