M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode about 15 miles or so, 40 degrees and a little windy. Took the bike to the dealership for storage. Lost my indoor storage over the weekend. Short ride, would have liked to have ridden further but had someone pick me up at the dealer and bring me home. Still it was a ride none the less. They only charge $25 per month and keep the battery charged, add fuel stabilizer, ring conditioner and it will be warm and dry.

·
Registered
696 Posts
You might get lucky when you go and pick up your M in the spring....they could screw up and hand you the keys to a newer M.

:D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Great for the ride today. I hope your down winter time is short. We lucked out in WA so far, hardly any snow.....I got in a nice ride today, Went south around seattle. 38* is all she got up to today but nice. Here is a light house I went to...

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm so jealous!

I can't wait until Spring! For now, I'll have to settle with sitting on my M in the garage and making engine noises.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might get lucky when you go and pick up your M in the spring....they could screw up and hand you the keys to a newer M.

They had acouple of 2011's a blue one and a black LE. Price on the LE was $12,995. They also had a leftover yellow LE and a "pre-owned" red 2007.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Didn't have time to ride my bike today, most of my time on my snow thrower ..... :edit:
you can use mine, and get done a lil faster!!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
can you change the angle of your chute a couple degrees.....its all landing here right now...:cus:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Great for the ride today. I hope your down winter time is short. We lucked out in WA so far, hardly any snow.....I got in a nice ride today, Went south around seattle. 38* is all she got up to today but nice. Here is a light house I went to...

this bike looks amazing with the white wheels!:bigthumbsup:

and to those who have been riding...........you are ALL jerks!;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I haven't quite figured out what's going on with the weather in OH this season. We normally get several days where it's warm enough to ride, but I think we've had only one day of riding weather since Nov, and I wasn't there so I couldn't ride. It's starting to pi$$ me off! I wanna ride!!!!!:mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts