M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the air shocks mounted. Got my GPS mounted. Got my removable backrest mounted. Just about ready for our Sturgis trip. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:Very nice. I thought I was the only one working on the 109 all day. Backrest looks great. Is that the Tom Tom GPS? Looks like it was meant to be there.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bruno said:
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:Very nice. I thought I was the only one working on the 109 all day. Backrest looks great. Is that the Tom Tom GPS? Looks like it was meant to be there.
This is the iWay 500. 20 gig hard drive with 10 gig for MP3 and it's a 5" screen. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nice, just not sure I'm digging the slack upholstery on the back rest... makes it look sloppy. Is that a storage slot or something?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Medic1210 said:
Nice, just not sure I'm digging the slack upholstery on the back rest... makes it look sloppy. Is that a storage slot or something?
That's a bag, it comes off.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Back rest and gps are both perfect for the trip. Nice to be able to outfit the new cruise for big mile duty in just one day. What a great bike. I just keep loving it more.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
you are *#@!ing in tall cotton now

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
emvanderpol said:
I like the backrest. Are you going to make that available for purchase?

Count me in if you do.
The backrest was more work than I thought it would be so I'm still not sure about that yet. ::) Today I think I'm going to try and do a quick mout for my Givi trunk. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts