M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Guys I sold my 9. The deal is not complete yet waiting for his banking stuf to be finalized but it is all but gone!!! :':)':)':)':)'( Hated to have to sell her but just couldn`t hang on any longer had to lose a payment.

There are severial guys I have to give a special thanks to, you all know who you are there are to many to list, but thanks guys you are the best :bow::bow::bow::bow:

I might be on from time to time but it will be kinda hard you know seeing all your wicked cool 9s and knowing mine is gone but o well it is what it is.

To EVERYONE take care of you and be safe out there and have fun for me!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I may have some things to sell the feller is thinking about buying them from me or not will let you all know next week

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
sucks Jim, but you gotta do what you gotta do bro! I got your number, I will keep in touch and hope to make it out to Brandon one of these trips out that way...... Hope you get back on your feet and can maybe buy another someday....!! :bigthumbsup: Feel free to stop in here anytime, your always welcome my friend!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
sorry to read this!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,037 Posts
I'm sorry you had to sell her bro, but you did what you needed to do. Hope things improve and you can get another one soon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss... Just dont do anything stupid like go and buy a Hardly-Driven. :joke: Dont be a stranger!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good luck to you!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Man this sucks, I was looking forward to riding with you when I get home in two weeks. Now I will have to find someone else in the area that has a 9 to hang out with. Hopefully you sold to someone local that will take good care of her. I will get a hold of you when I get back in town and we will have to do lunch or something since it has been like a year since I have been home and seen you.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sorry to hear this and feel bad that we never got to meet in person. Good luck to you and hopefully things will turn around for you.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys your the best!!! I sold it to a guy up in Minniapolis did tell him about this ausome 109 fourm he said he has been on just hasn`t signed up. so keep an eye out you might see him around:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Don't go too far...I need you to do something for me sometime. You know what it is.:pray::D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Life is full of tough decisions. I'm sure it was hard letting go of the 9 but I'm sure its just a step toward better things to come. All the best , health & happiness to you and your family. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sorry to hear this! Glad we were able to help eachother out! Hope things turn around!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts