M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been gone for almost 3 weeks and I must say it's good to be back home. I logged on a little over 8,000 miles (at over 3 bucks a gal.), just short of 4K on the bike and the rest was in the truck. I got to see some beautiful county and in all sorts of weather and had a few bumps in the road along the way but all in all it's been great. Got to see old friends and make new ones. Making plans for next year. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome back. Looked like a great trip from the pics and stories. 8)

·
Registered
629 Posts
:clap2: :bow: Glad to have ya back safe. Happy everything turned out for the better in the long run. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks for the play by play with the great pics. Really enjoyed going along for the trip. 8)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Now all ya gotta do is give yourself 2 weeks to stop daydreaming about your trip :)

I believe I can honestly say we are all envious of your trip... I have always wanted to do something like that...
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
J R said:
Glad you had a safe and good time :doorag: Im sure your family is happy to see you after 3 weeks I cant imagine leaving my little guy for 3 weeks or my wife.Enjoy the family and relax you have been round the world it must seem for you.Glad to have ya back but as long as your on here it always seems like your home to us :bigthumbsup:
I agree, I would be calling my kids everyday saying I love you... Oh yeah, and tell mom I said Hi too :evil:

Sledzep

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome back, say is one of those new friends the Buffalo, did you two work out your differences?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
that looked like one awsome trip. glad to have ya back in one piece. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

G

·
Lamont, I know that's some beautiful country.....made that trip, but not on a bike.

Glad you made it without any major problems and you are home safe.

Really enjoyed the pictures and commentary.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome back....yada, yada yada..........NOW GET TO WORK !!!! all the fun and games are over !
Time to start making mods !

·
Registered
190 Posts
Glad to have ya back Bro  :bigthumbsup:  Glad that big a$$ buffalo did not stampede you  ;)  Thanks for sharing your trip with us through all the pictures!

G

·
Glad to have you back safe and sound. Really appreciated all the pictures an stories from your trip. Looked forward each night to seeing where you were and how far you had gone and what you guys had done each day. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

Now back to reality huh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts