M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone says the motorcycle dealers are "Stealers" but I have to say thanks to the guys at Columbus Cycle Shop in Columbus, Tx they are awesome. I bought my bike from woods cycle shop in New Braunfels cuz they didnt have one in Columbus. Long story short I go to the guys in Columbus and get my pipes installed. Every dealer around including Woods told me $150 -175 to install. I got it done thru these guys for $120. Then my 1st service rolled around. Every dealer said $300-400. I just picked it up tonight cost me $196. I cant thank them enough and recommend them to any one that want great service and great prices.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
its good to hear stuff like this, as most of the stuff on here is negative. :bigthumbsup:

my dealership BTW is awesome as well. great guys a donnells in KC.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most just try to screw you out of every penny you got.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i am actually going up there tomorrow to go on there month customer/friends ride. should be fun!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Stealers in Texas

I have also had the same QOS with Yamaha Suzuki of Texas. There shop has not treated me wrong or over priced me yet on getting done that I do not have the tools to do myself. Break in check-ups for warranty CYA, rubber change to 260/160 metz....

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had a good experience with the service manager at Yamaha Suzuki West, up in the DFW area. I'd had ignition problems and had called the usual suspects, all of whom wanted me to "bring it on in" for the $80 per hour look-see. I talked to Rick(I think that was his name), who was a smart guy, went over the situation with me in a systematic way. I agreed with his diagnosis, replaced/repaired the offending parts, and got back on the road. So, now we know that there are two good guys at Texas Suzuki dealers. woohoo.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Same treatment at Killeen Power Sports, Killeen, TX. Bought new 9. For the first three weeks, bike was in & out of shop for two weeks. replaced injectors, boots, etc. Finally installed a PC 5 to tweak. Dustin & his group did evertyhing to satisfy me & get bike to run right. The best thing is they gave me a new bike ( demo ) to ride while they worked on mine. Great group of people from sales to service.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts