M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not a hayabusa forums, but I also know there are some busa riders on here. What is a good deal on a used, 1 owner 05-07 busa with around 10,000 miles? Bike has only minor upgrades like exhaust and a tuner box (what ever you call them). I am considering a possible addition to the stable, and since I have the nine set up for more touring/cruising, why not go in the other direction?
Just wanted to toss it out there to my niner brotheren.

PS: Lets not tell the wife about this;):D.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Suggested Retail Value $8250 for a 2007 from kellys

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2007/suzuki/gsx1300rz-hayabusa/175549

and this is from nada, they are always lower....

Low book $5,880 High book $7,735

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2007/Suzuki/GSX1300RZK7-HAYABUSA-LTD-1299cc/Standard-Equipment
That seems pretty good. I have a possible deal for $5,000. Just need to sleep on it for a day or so. Not hard to do since I am snowed in under 8" of snow. Maybe I can offer him $4,500 since this is obviously not prime bike riding weather.:D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
This eCONomy is so screwed up[ most are going for trade in value...........

Trade-In Value (Good Condition) $5700

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, at least one other person got out in this snow. I sent him an e-mail saying that I would be over to work out a deal Monday morning, and he said, "sorry someong just left on it":eek:. Granted, we got a tad more snow here than in Durham, but I still hear they got atleast 7".
:dontknow:Oh well, the guy that bought that bike, probably saved my marriage;).
I know most are suzuki fans her, but I have really been looking more at the ZX14's anyway. The busa is nice, but the front of the 14 just looks wicked:evil:. I am sure there will be some more good deals. This is only the beginning of winter, and this economy is still hurting for now. I am positive that things will turn around:pray:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts