M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I received my new baldy seat which looks amazing...pics to come soon, but then I walked out of work at 4pm to find my 2008 Chevy Silverado with a busted window and my $1500 DVD/nav system stolen. Plenty of dash damage and glass everywhere.

The kicker, besides it being broad daylight, I work as the Executive Director of a YMCA. Not bragging by any means, but who would think that a guy who has spent over 15 years serving would be repaid in such a way.

Sorry had to vent, rode the 9 with the new seat, things will be ok :confused:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Wow man that sucks. Sorry to hear it. I've had it happen also. I f**king hate thieves!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
That really sucks.....good thing they didn't F*&% with your 9 though....could be VERY harmful to their health!!

·
Banned
408 Posts
Man that sucks! I have a 07' Acura TLS & me & my GF are going to rockville Md tomorrow to attend a wedding on saturday. "We're taking your 05' Civic" I told her. 2 years ago scumbags stole my wheels and tires & left the car on rocks & bricks crushing the spoiler & rocker panels. Screw that chit, the acura ain't going to a crap area in maryland.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sorry to hear about the break-in. It reminds me about 10 years ago my friend went through the same thing/break-in . But he lucked out bigtime,
the cops had put a camera on a telephone pole trying to catch these little crackheads near a bar where drugs were sold, no one knew about the camera obviously, but it caught the two guys who broke in his truck

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that bro, and I hope they find the jerks that did it. Kind of makes you want to leave a big rattlesnake in there for the next one that tries it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Man that sucks! I have a 07' Acura TLS & me & my GF are going to rockville Md tomorrow to attend a wedding on saturday. "We're taking your 05' Civic" I told her. 2 years ago scumbags stole my wheels and tires & left the car on rocks & bricks crushing the spoiler & rocker panels. Screw that chit, the acura ain't going to a crap area in maryland.
Like Jersey is any better? I had my car broke into, and nothing was taken, expensive sound system and all that jazz. They just smashed the windows to smash em.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only wish me and my little .40 cal friend would have stumbled upon them! People need to earn chit not take chit. Thanks for the support bros

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Had that happen to me too once. I now never leave anything in my car that is in eye sight of someone from the outside.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This was a dash installed unit made by pioneer that had navigation DVD iPod controls Bluetooth all integrated. It's called and avicf90bt. I got it so I would not have gps in window or iPod out in car for this exact reason.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Auto Taser

I used to use one of these.....they work pretty well.
Just attach it so that the end hangs in front of your electronics.
Nobody's gonna touch your stereo/nav system again with 50,000 volts in the way!! :evil:

http://www.stungunweapon.com/autotaser2.html

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Today I received my new baldy seat which looks amazing...pics to come soon, but then I walked out of work at 4pm to find my 2008 Chevy Silverado with a busted window and my $1500 DVD/nav system stolen. Plenty of dash damage and glass everywhere.

The kicker, besides it being broad daylight, I work as the Executive Director of a YMCA. Not bragging by any means, but who would think that a guy who has spent over 15 years serving would be repaid in such a way.

Sorry had to vent, rode the 9 with the new seat, things will be ok :confused:
Looking forward to seeing that seat of yours. I can understand how you feel; violated. It's just stuff you lost but it still makes you feel violated. Just try to remember it is just STUFF, you are OK!:bigthumbsup:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
I hope you're taking the TL-S. Your Civic is one of the top stolen cars for the state of MD. :-\

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
sorry to hear, that really sucks. it would be nice if one of the surrounding building had a video camera running

·
Registered
155 Posts
Saw the title of the thread and looked at the wife and said 'I'm afraid to open this'....

Glad to see it's something thats (relatively) easy to fix. Thieves suck. Seat looks awesome! Did you get those lights done?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts