M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day Guys

My daughter has come home from school, and part of her home work the teacher wants her to find out how you guys in texas say good bye.

We are in Australia so if anyone can help out that would be great!!

Bigeh :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well first we have to turn off the pumps of our oil wells that are in our backyards, (cause they are kinda loud) then we stand in the middle of the street at noon, of course we are strapped with our six shooters and squared off waiting on the clock to strike. We take a shot of whisky and flick our cigarett, grab some randome lady from the curb and kiss her while saying "if I don't make it thru this tell mamma I love her." Then we have to wait on a few tumbleweeds to roll by (for dramatic effect). Then as the clock strikes, we draw, shoot our buddy, grab his girl and hop on the horses with our possy and ride off into the sunset and holler "hi-o silver, away!"

And of course our trusty indian friend Tonto follows us to cover our backs in case Doc Holliday and the Sherriff try to find us in tyhe mountains.

Just kidding...... its usually just "see ya" or " bye"........nothing like the movies

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Well first we have to turn off the pumps of our oil wells that are in our backyards, (cause they are kinda loud) then we stand in the middle of the street at noon, of course we are strapped with our six shooters and squared off waiting on the clock to strike. We take a shot of whisky and flick our cigarett, grab some randome lady from the curb and kiss her while saying "if I don't make it thru this tell mamma I love her." Then we have to wait on a few tumbleweeds to roll by (for dramatic effect). Then as the clock strikes, we draw, shoot our buddy, grab his girl and hop on the horses with our possy and ride off into the sunset and holler "hi-o silver, away!"

And of course our trusty indian friend Tonto follows us to cover our backs in case Doc Holliday and the Sherriff try to find us in tyhe mountains.
:a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20:

·
Registered
88 Posts
bigeh ! I just always say "see ya later" ! Good bye sounds like it's all over , neven gonna see ya again ! 8)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigeh ! I just always say "see ya later" ! Good bye sounds like it's all over , neven gonna see ya again ! 8)
Thanks for that doubletap :bigthumbsup:, i will let my daughter know ;)

Bigeh..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
There are differents variations and it also depends on who you are saying it to.

See yah, wouldn't want to be yah.
See yah later alligator. Afterwhile crocodile.
Later
Later tator
Be cool
Yo
alright
outta here
adios
so long suckers
chill
I'm bout to bounce
I'm outty
peace out
F*&K Off :cus: (only when you are really pissed at someone)

·
Registered
169 Posts
silly salutations

There are a lot of ways to say "good bye". A couple of oldies:
1: later, mater
2: see ya later, alligator:after while, crocodile.

But my little brother started a new one: "AMF" which stands for "adios, mother f..ker" which I personally hate but admit is HIGHlarious.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Texans don't say goodbye. That would be too passive -- and "passive" ain't Texas...

Either we don't say anything at all (just turn around and walk away)....or tell the other person (or group)...."catch me later".

·
Registered
101 Posts
There are differents variations and it also depends on who you are saying it to.

See yah, wouldn't want to be yah.
See yah later alligator. Afterwhile crocodile.
Later
Later tator
Be cool
Yo
alright
outta here
adios
so long suckers
chill
I'm bout to bounce
I'm outty
peace out
F*&K Off :cus: (only when you are really pissed at someone)
This!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Most guys down here just ask Chuck Norris or Nolan Ryan how to say goodbye.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts