M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 109 moving up to a VROD. Wanted to make the moved before the riding season got in full swing. Decided I would go with the better bike and better brand. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me with the few things/mods I did and having the 9 was great but after riding the VROD i realized I made a mistake buying the 9 instead to begin with. This is a great forum and my come back to visit to jump in on some heated VROD 109 debates. Pics incoming soon. Ride fellas ride...Torn out.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good luck with your new adventure. V-ROD is a nice looking bike. There is only one thing that pissed me off, and I could not ride it lmuch onger: Generated heat from the engine is too high. I was riding with my legs opened as it was getting so hot between.
Perhaps on a colder day, you might benefit from the engine overheat.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
All I have to say to torn is, you are gonna miss the torque and leg room. Or hopefully svzuki is right and this is just a nasty april fools.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ahhahahaha...."moving up".....ahahahahaha..APRIL FOOLS!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
wtf

blasfemy traitor delete this fckn thread please this bs fck my day up
:edit::edit::edit::swear::swear::swear::swear::evil::evil::evil::evil::mad::mad::mad::cus::cus::cus::barf::barf::barf::crackpipe::crackpipe::jacked::eek:t::bdh::doh::chillout::chillout::chillout::swear::swear::swear::swear::':)'(

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.