M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it wasn't Friday the 13th but I must have pissed off some Black cat or somthing, I totaled my 06 M109R (Siver) Last friday I'm ok ( sort of)
But the Bike is gone , someone in a lond line of traffic slammed on their brakes and I got on mine only to whash out the front on some sand or oil
and down I went the book on the bike is 8400 or so and the EST to repair came to 8900 so needless to say the insurance said it's dead, hopefully
they won't try and rip me off on the payoff, this was the best bike I ever owned , i'll try for another one but I don't know if that is in the cards to be dealt , anyway I'm Bummed and needed to vent. I Guess there will
be more to follow, ride safe and hope to be on the road sometime soon:D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck but thankfully you're alright...that's what's most important! :bigthumbsup: I hope you're able to get another bike some day soon.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
been there and done that! my insurance was pretty good. hopefully, yours will be the same.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
sorry to hear about you and your bike. thankfully you are ok. hope you get everything worked out smoothly.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Can't believe the amount of people in crashes this past month. I've lost count, but I'm sure it's more than half a dozen, and that's too many. One is too many, but this is way out of the ordinary. Riders, it seems the roads are still recovering from the harsh winter and still have debris on them. All I'm saying is be aware!
I'm very sorry you lost your ride. I'd be a grumpy old man without a ride. Now is the time to be looking, there are some good deals to be had.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. I hope you really are ok and not in to much pain physically or otherwise. I hope you are able to get a new bike soon. TAKE CARE.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
Heal fast bro and I hope the insurance takes care of you. I'm sorry to hear you lost it too.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Glad you are OK. I went down under similar circumstnces I got away with about 1500 in repairs (used parts) Exhaust, Gas Tank, break pedal, headlight cowl... etc. and I think i cracked some ribs and badly bruised my leg. I took some serious Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids ... sped up the healing process and helped with the bruising) I was down for about a month but got right back at it once the bike was fixed. Main thing is that you are well.. bikes and parts can be replaced... you can't. Be well and when you get a new bike ... ride safe.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
First off, I'm glad you are ok. Sorry you lost your 9. Hope you get a fair shake from the insurance company. Heal up quick.

·
Registered
769 Posts
right. main thing you are ok... the rest, well is just somehting that happenned... get back onto riding soon...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck but thankfully you're alright...that's what's most important! :bigthumbsup: I hope you're able to get another bike some day soon.
:agree:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well it wasn't Friday the 13th but I must have pissed off some Black cat or somthing, I totaled my 06 M109R (Siver) Last friday I'm ok ( sort of)
But the Bike is gone , someone in a lond line of traffic slammed on their brakes and I got on mine only to whash out the front on some sand or oil
and down I went the book on the bike is 8400 or so and the EST to repair came to 8900 so needless to say the insurance said it's dead, hopefully
they won't try and rip me off on the payoff, this was the best bike I ever owned , i'll try for another one but I don't know if that is in the cards to be dealt , anyway I'm Bummed and needed to vent. I Guess there will
be more to follow, ride safe and hope to be on the road sometime soon:D
Condolences on the bike! Glad that you're ok.. I've considered selling my nine.. keep us posted on the payoff.. and let me know when you're ready to look for another 9

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.