M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I posted earlier I was suppose to be picking the beast up this weekend all was going well the money I was expecting to clear last wednesday hadnt done so :cus: and isnt going to clear until next Wednesday :evil: the dealer has my bike sitting there with the 250 Dunnie on all predelivered and shiney :eek: and I have to just walk away and wait some more ... If I had hair would be bald right now from ripping it out :mad: how much pain and agony can 1 man indure a week of perfect weather and no damn bike to ride :dontknow:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Bummer. I've been waiting on a part for my bike so I can ride and it don't look like it's going to make it this weekend. :verymad:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
Well as I posted earlier I was suppose to be picking the beast up this weekend all was going well the money I was expecting to clear last wednesday hadnt done so  :cus: and isnt going to clear until next Wednesday  :evil: the dealer has my bike sitting there with the 250 Dunnie on all predelivered and shiney :eek: and I have to just walk away and wait some more ... If I had hair would be bald right now from ripping it out :mad: how much pain and agony can 1 man indure a week of perfect weather and no damn bike to ride :dontknow:
Why don't you just buy the bike from the dealer with Suzuki Financing, and then pay it off when your money gets released? There is no charge for early payoff. Unless you are truely worried about having another credit inquiry show up on your credit report, there is no reason not to do it this way.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Medic1210 said:
Why don't you just buy the bike from the dealer with Suzuki Financing, and then pay it off when your money gets released? There is no charge for early payoff. Unless you are truely worried about having another credit inquiry show up on your credit report, there is no reason not to do it this way.Â
Well I was considering that but over here in Aus there are penalties for early pay outs and also we get charged a start up fee which for a week long loan would equate to somewhere around $800 I dont think it is worth it I would rather wait the 5 days

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
Well I was considering that but over here in Aus there are penalties for early pay outs and also we get charged a start up fee which for a week long loan would equate to somewhere around $800 I dont think it is worth it I would rather wait the 5 days
Oh, that sucks. I didn't realize you lived over seas. That really sucks. Oh well, just rest easy knowing that in a few days you will have one sweet ride. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts